Raiku's Guardian bug

first I want to apologize cause I didn't take screen shots, cause I never imagined that this could happen to be honest.

I just beat the boss and after beating it he told me that I'm not worthy as he thought and gave me nothing, then I checked the consecutive wins which should be 2 and it told me that I haven't won any.

I'm really sorry again for the lack of evidence but that's what really happened and I thought better to inform you.

thanks

Kurushiimohamed

Sorry for the inconvenience, but after checking the script, I don't see any problem there. That "not worthy" dialogue is display for those who lose to boss. According to what you describe, most probably you are lose to the boss, and that also reset your consecutive wins. I'm very sorry but nothing can be done here, since you don't have any evidence, it is hard for me to determine what is happening to you.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]