Any DOMO player?

Orimahl

Hi guys!

Any Dream of Mirror Online player here?

Spoiler in Italian

Giocatori ita, se avete voglia di provare questo grande classico mmorpg, online trovate players ita sia niubbi sia esperti: abbiamo da poco fondato la prima gilda italiana sul nuovo server di domo. Nella mia firma i link al forum con poi tutte le istruzioni per provare questo gioco che resta sempre un bel titolo anche dopo tanti anni di attività.

Il mio IGN è Mahl oppure trovate gli altri giocatori ita: Siryo, Nimbostratus, Mina, Kelgheran... volendo sul forum c'è anche il link al gruppo facebook così ci aggiorniamo più facilmente.

Yeah I know, it's an oooooold game, running since almost ten years now... last editor now is SubaGames with one server named Pandora, I used to play since the first european release from GameTribe in 2008 or 2009...

Great story full of chinese and asian myths and legends, anime style graphic, personalizable professions and jobs... four different race (human, sylph, felin, sprite) and lots of pets to play and fight with.

Anyone that plays, or anyone that wanna play?

You find me online with IGN Mahl.

banner.jpg.jpg

Giocatori ITA cercasi: raggiungeteci su Dream of Mirror Online! <3

In lavorazione > La Terra dei Cachi

Hi guys!

Any Dream of Mirror Online player here?

Spoiler in Italian

Giocatori ita, se avete voglia di provare questo grande classico mmorpg, online trovate players ita sia niubbi sia esperti: abbiamo da poco fondato la prima gilda italiana sul nuovo server di domo. Nella mia firma i link al forum con poi tutte le istruzioni per provare questo gioco che resta sempre un bel titolo anche dopo tanti anni di attività.

Il mio IGN è Mahl oppure trovate gli altri giocatori ita: Siryo, Nimbostratus, Mina, Kelgheran... volendo sul forum c'è anche il link al gruppo facebook così ci aggiorniamo più facilmente.

Yeah I know, it's an oooooold game, running since almost ten years now... last editor now is SubaGames with one server named Pandora, I used to play since the first european release from GameTribe in 2008 or 2009...

Great story full of chinese and asian myths and legends, anime style graphic, personalizable professions and jobs... four different race (human, sylph, felin, sprite) and lots of pets to play and fight with.

Anyone that plays, or anyone that wanna play?

You find me online with IGN Mahl.

Is that like Dofus and Wakfu?

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Is that like Dofus and Wakfu?

I never played to any of the two but I know them, it's similar I would say, but this is a real-time mmorpg.

Basically you start off by chosing among 4 races (human, sylph, sprite or felin demon) and ending up in a world ruled by the 12 Mirror Kings, filled with magic and monsters (both cute or horrific).

You can chose wheter you want to follow a fighting hero destiny or a life to monsters' side, and there are many professions/jobs you can become: archer, doctor, muse, shaman, wizard, martial artist, blademaster and so on...

The thing I always liked is that jobs are not fixed: you're not doomed to be a doctor if you start off as that, you can change your job whenever you want and how you want. So you can fight, you can heal, you can sing, you cang use magic or swords... and so on.

It's old as I said, so probably most of the younger players wouldn't know it... but I have tons of nice memories of it, and with my old Italian guild-mates we started to play again. XD

This is the Editor page: https://subagames.com/DOMO/News.aspx

banner.jpg.jpg

Giocatori ITA cercasi: raggiungeteci su Dream of Mirror Online! <3

In lavorazione > La Terra dei Cachi