Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with the idea, it seems great to have full use of PvP system; something that might be considered is that legendary pokemon 31 IVs could destroy the PvP experience but I do understand and want to make understand that usable legendaries in ranked aren't game-breaking and as most people do in PvP, we hunt to get the best pokemon (best stats, ability, nature we want...) so having IVs reroll in exchange of the PvP coins you win is as fair as hunting pokemon.

As the thread name says, I am discussing IV re-roll usage but for legendary Pokemon only and PvP coins only. Please note, not normal coins, just PvP coins. Basically PvP coins does not seem to be p2w, its effort based. How it would work? Basically when season ends you get PvP coins and you would be able to re-roll legendary IVs for said PvP coins. Please cast a vote and tell me what you think.

Current agenda is to make PvP coins useful again. Yes, I am saying they are not useful as they were, a lot of items can be obtainable via other means which hurt PvP scene. Please post your opinion and cast a vote. Thank you

The idea is not bad for sure but.. First we have legendary and then ? all the poke ?

Im ok with the idea but care the snowball