► Boss Guide - updated June 21, 2018 - ARKOS added! - All bosses/rewards/requirements

Purplemauth

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ► Boss Guide - updated 5/01/18 - 5th Time Shieon Reward Added! - All bosses/rewards/requirements

<r><QUOTE author="hellsing177" post_id="493191" time="1515521311" user_id="1470355"><s>

</s>

how many days should you wait to fight with the naero boss??

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

See the guide....naero category.</r>

Re: ► Boss Guide - updated 5/01/18 - 5th Time Shieon Reward Added! - All bosses/rewards/requirements

<r><QUOTE author="Arbaaz007" post_id="493192" time="1515521484" user_id="1713589"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="hellsing177" post_id="493191" time="1515521311" user_id="1470355"><s>

</s>

how many days should you wait to fight with the naero boss??

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

See the guide....naero category.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

11 days ago I was with him and he does not accept the fight, that's why I'm asking.</r>

<t>Hi,<br/>

first thanks for this awesome guide, it is very informative and new but i found something you havn´t updated until now: Sage´s leafeon can actually use knock off it used it on my ninetales and just wanted to say that.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Sincerely Meta</t>

• 2 weeks later...

<t>Thank you for this guide, it’s really useful.<br/>

Letrix’s team has changed again, it is actually Togekiss, Shiftry, Azelf, Snorlax, Excadrill and Primal Kyogre.<br/>

Azelf used Explosion against my Charizard.</t>