mega evolution

Isaac15

mega is a good idea for me. Mega should be bought by pvp coins . Like 500 or 1000. and megas will be banned in pvp. They will be there for show off xD . This is a good idea i think. To get a mega for 1000 pvp coin or 500 pvp coin . Then nobody can get a mega easily.

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

Megas will affect pvp very much as well as make the story mode too easy for the player. It's same context as Hm Fly not being able to be used outside of battle.

Yeah, but if it is properly programmed, like in the actual Pokémon games, they would be limited to 1 Mega-Evolution per battle and last till the end of the battle or if the Pokémon faint. I know that programming can be hard as I have studied in it, but everything CAN be done if one put his/her mind to it. Same for the HM Fly out of battle, you only allow the person to move to town he already seen/went to. And if their reason is that it will make the story too easy, well I could just do the same without Mega Evolution by grinding my Pokémon super crazy and that too will make the story 'too' easy. Its just unfair to have NPC use Mega Evolution when we can't cause if their Mega Evolution are not over powered then it means they have programmed them properly, so it should be the same for the one players use.

i think everyone should have maximum one mega evolution starting from kalos region. people should have to take part in crazy quests and super hard battles to prove their worth to unlock mega evolutions. just like boss fights. if you win u have to pay pvp coins to unlock. this would be challengimng and fun too