CAP'S DESIGN SHOP

Captainwestenra

dfsd2.png

More works were added to the first post.

In honor of the site's new design, first four members who post here get a free avatar and fanbar!

Use the same request template, I just won't charge for the avatar and fanbar order from the next four posts. You don't have to order anything else if you don't want to nor do you have to be from a specific server if you're just asking for the free stuff since there isn't the need for a money transaction.

:RowletHeart:

Edited by captainwestenra
hoi1.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i have seen ur works and i want a good banner so let me leave my request here :3

Type:Banner

Theme:sky with some clouds

Character:Well i dont know if i can ask u but my personal favourite pokes are shinies, so if it isnt a big request i want a mega shiny pidgeot and a shiny gyarados

Desc. :My name (LeviX12)

(i know the shinies and the mega is hard so i pay more, like 350k if you can do me this special request :)

Sizes:Leave it for you

Image:also leave it for you

Have a nice day

“People who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.” – Armin Arlelt

Hey hope I'm part of the first four with this request for freebies :D Really impressed with your work

type: [ ] avatar

theme: : Mmm, not sure, maybe a bit shadowy?

character/pokemon: Liepard

sizes: It's an avatar, so I'll leave it to you

description: non :o

dfsd.png

Type: Banner

Theme:sky with some clouds

Character:Well i dont know if i can ask u but my personal favourite pokes are shinies, so if it isnt a big request i want a mega shiny pidgeot and a shiny gyarados

Desc. :My name (LeviX12)

[...]

Small changes, I really hope you don't mind me not using the sky blue colors, but it never seemed to match the pokemon's colors. Hope you enjoy it! Thank you for ordering :RowletHeart:

levi.png

hoi1.png

• 1 month later...