lost island maps !

Gnirvin

[glow=red]good with little material to create a map but I saved the materials and some editions that I myself the added e hope you like it

[/glow]

[glow=red]complete map[/glow]: :Smile:

Isla_perdida_mapeo.png

[glow=red]some things to add[/glow]

image.png

I hope you like it: D and if they could pass complete materials that bring pokemon center, among other things that I have not yet ...

mis.png

Discord : Gnirvin#8876

gardevoir-mega.gif  gengar-mega.gif diancie-mega.gifcharizard-megax.gif

Nice work anyway. But lets find out main mistakes.

3c0d3662e403.png

Like you see there a lot of same trees, on the left bottom side its look like somebody make a strange line with trees. I know thats in PRO free-for-all tile set is small, but try to combine more trees, or use more tiles, there a lot of tilesets in the internet, yeah. Next is so symmetrical water depth, it can be on one level every time, sometimes higher, sometimes lower. Some water edges is broken so better fix em for better look. And big mistake, or mistakes, is many shadows and wrong placed grass/rocks and other things, its not that hard to fix shadows, if you want your work be usable - dont make those mistakes, and also a lot of the same color grass looks bad here, not so terrifying at all, but a fact.

7bc0ae08daad.png

And some mistakes in your extra SS. Joey's circle placed on the grass and shadow mistake.

So the result - work is nice, cause massive and different, but little mistakes make it bad. Improve your self in mapping, wish you a luck! And want to ask - why there so many legendaries?

P.S. Sorry for my english, i am still in learnings.

4a7a26ca10b5.png

[dropshadow=green]You can contact me at Discord - @Narud#2031[/dropshadow]

• 5 months later...

Just a question! With what program did you made the map?!

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Thank you so much!

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...