No spirit is left in ghoul swamp and the three spirits ask for the third one

Abhi12345

:Frown: plz help me there are no spirit left i n ghoul swamp and the three spirits ask for the third one plz help because I also want to participate in quest if any more information is required plz tell thank you

Hello Abhi12345

This picture may probably bring you a visual support, please check each spot carefully.

I know this may be frustrating to repeat this action again and again, but you must completely close your client, talk to the ghosts who are blocking the way next to the bridge and if they still asking, have a last check to all spots showed on the picture.

If your issue is still not solved after doing this, I'll forward a Content Scripter regarding your case.

If you wish to see the picture bigger, right click on it, and open it on another tab.

:Sing:

image.jpg

:Frown: plz help me there are no spirit left i n ghoul swamp and the three spirits ask for the third one plz help because I also want to participate in quest if any more information is required plz tell thank you

Hi there,

It seems like you missed one of the spirit's spots. Try to check the one located at coordinate 57,49. Use /loc command in game to check your character's current position and head to that position. 57 is the horizontal position (x) while 49 is the vertical one (y). Good luck!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

:Smile: Thnx I got the spirit I am very happy and I want tell that pro staff is very kind

Hey Abhi12345! :Grin:

I'm glad you found it; hope you're enjoying the event, and I wish you a good day!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -