Ban Crawdaunt Discussion (Not a joke)

Tr3y

Cmon guys are u serious right now?

Azumarill

Bold togekiss

Bold clefable

Tankchomp

I counter crawdaunt ez with these Pokes, if you dont have aswitch and ur team gets wrecked by it you either need a counter either you should stop using cancer stall.

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 240 HP / 176+ Def Garchomp: 270-318 (64.7 - 76.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 252-298 (67.3 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 298-352 (75.6 - 89.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 204-241 (56 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

None of these pokemon check Crawdaunt bro.

Man if he is banded and he uses crabbhammer u just swich into a slowbro tangrowth or a bulky water resistant tank...also i use full def&hp garchomp they dont 2hko me...also i use 150+ hp on azu...

And btw azumarill with band + playrough deals about the same damage with craw so we should bann this too...

Its not about the pokemon being broken iys doesnt have many counters...

You should reread the calcs because it obviously 2hko's Phys Def Garchomp.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a joke and it is a valid PvP discussion if you ask me so I will recreate the thread. People made joke threads in response to this one but I was serious. If I violate any forum rules set in place by posting this please forward them to me so I am aware of them before creating any more posts. There are other discussions very similar to this one on the forums that have not been locked and/or removed so I see no problem with it. From the previous discussion:

I believe the PvP aspect of the game would be that much better if Crawdaunt was banned. The combination of Adaptability and Crawdaunt's well-above-average attack is very hard to stop especially considering it has Knock Off. If you put a Life Orb or Choice Band on this mon, it is just too strong. It achieves things such as 2HKOing Skarmory, Blissey, Tangrowth, and other fat mons. This puts your team at a huge disadvantage vs other pokemon paired with Crawdaunt. Ban Crawdaunt please and thank you. :Ambivalent:

Edit: It also puts a strain on the Stall Archetype. It's impossible to win with Stall if the opponent has a Crawdaunt.

never got any problem with crawdaunt, not hard to counter

if your team cant counter doesnt mean its OP ^^

Looool what's the matter with that little crab? stop using walls and you will see the difference :)

Stall is a style of play and it is heavily crippled by the presence of Crawdaunt in our game. A style of play shouldn't be this hindered by one pokemon. Nothing beats it.

Disagree. Stall is a lame playstyle to begin with, but fine, it's a playstyle. If you think that having a counter to your playstyle needs to be banned cause you can't deal with it, that shows you're unwilling to change your team and you're just stomping your feet. No from me.

Disagree. Stall is a lame playstyle to begin with, but fine, it's a playstyle. If you think that having a counter to your playstyle needs to be banned cause you can't deal with it, that shows you're unwilling to change your team and you're just stomping your feet. No from me.

I respect your opinion. Thank you for your contribution.