Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?

ButtClenching my IRL name is Chris.

● Are you active in Discord?

Yes

● Where are you from?

Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

150 hours, I play every day after school unless I have things going on, almost all day on weekends.

● What's your goal in PRO?

To have fun, get into the PvP scene.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

The guild looks really fun, seems like there is a nice community to play with. Also, the perks, and guild shop and point system look really interesting. I also want a team to play with at nights when I don't have anyone to play with, after all, this is a multiplayer based game.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Torterra, it was my first starter because I started playing Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl, however, it wasn't my first Pokemon because that would be Turtwig, I thought Torterra looked awesome and so cool when I was younger.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Dogs, I own 2 dogs, reason being is because they are great companions and I can't see myself with any other pet.

Although I am not 18 I am hoping you guys make exceptions, I am 15 years old with my 16th birthday coming up in May this year.

● What's your Name/IGN?

Yes

● Where are you from?

Canada

150 hours, I play every day after school unless I have things going on, almost all day on weekends.

The guild looks really fun, seems like there is a nice community to play with. Also, the perks, and guild shop and point system look really interesting. I also want a team to play with at nights when I don't have anyone to play with, after all, this is a multiplayer based game.

Torterra, it was my first starter because I started playing Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl, however, it wasn't my first Pokemon because that would be Turtwig, I thought Torterra looked awesome and so cool when I was younger.

Dogs, I own 2 dogs, reason being is because they are great companions and I can't see myself with any other pet.

Although I am not 18 I am hoping you guys make exceptions, I am 15 years old with my 16th birthday coming up in May this year.

I saw that u applied in multiple guilds.

I understand that u want to be accepted as a member inside a guild asap.

But, we cant accept ppls who applied for multiple guilds.

Pls leave only one application for the guild that you wanna join the most ty :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Djonasty

● Are you active in Discord? Got it downloaded and I definitely can be.

● Where are you from? Belgium

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I got about 70 hours right now but thats in like 5-6 days, I'm already well known on the help chat for my advice concerning pvp pokes/movesets and the story in general till johto e4 (although i played all handhelds so map knowledge goes further then that). I play a lot that's for sure.

● What's your goal in PRO? To be the best, to help people, and to enjoy myself.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because one of my pokefriends being Tr3y is part of it for one, also because I need more knowledge for the pvp scene altho I'm not bad, and to make friends with my style obviously.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Milftank cuz it's a boss when used right.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cow, cuz milftank.

Ps: I know I might lack the hours needed, but Tr3y can vouch that I at least have some knowledge and that my playtime doesn't tell you anything about the real me :3

● What's your Name/IGN?

Yes

● Where are you from?

Canada

check ur pms

● What's your Name/IGN? Djonasty

● Are you active in Discord? Got it downloaded and I definitely can be.

● Where are you from? Belgium

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I got about 70 hours right now but thats in like 5-6 days, I'm already well known on the help chat for my advice concerning pvp pokes/movesets and the story in general till johto e4 (although i played all handhelds so map knowledge goes further then that). I play a lot that's for sure.

● What's your goal in PRO? To be the best, to help people, and to enjoy myself.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because one of my pokefriends being Tr3y is part of it for one, also because I need more knowledge for the pvp scene altho I'm not bad, and to make friends with my style obviously.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Milftank cuz it's a boss when used right.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cow, cuz milftank.

Ps: I know I might lack the hours needed, but Tr3y can vouch that I at least have some knowledge and that my playtime doesn't tell you anything about the real me :3

check ur pms :3

● What's your Name/IGN?

Cody / Drgaryoats

Just downloaded the app on my phone, never used it before, but I will most certainly will be using it often from this point forward.

● Where are you from?

USA

152 hours / Daily, though the time spent each day varies due to my job.

To have fun. Oh and to catch a shiny Dratini, Bagon, Axew, Trapinch, Gible, and Sandile.

I have never been in a guild on PRO before, I think it would be fun to have tons of new friends to make my pokemon adventures much more enjoyable.

Dragonite, not only is it quite powerful, it was also my favorite pokemon from red version as a kid. I guess it's mostly based on nostalgia, but it's hands down my favorite pokemon. I always use a Dragonite as quickly as I can get one, as I did when I first moved over to red server roughly 2-3 weeks ago. Oh and an added bonus is that shiny Dragonite looks like Godzilla with just a touch of Barney the dinosaur.

Gonna have to go with saltwater crocodiles. They are behemoth monsters that honestly seem like they belong in a different era. I mean they look like what I imagine some dinosaurs would have looked like. They can grow to be well over 17 feet long, they pretty much have no natural predators, and they have incredibly long lifespans. They are truly awe-inspiring creatures in my opinion.

What's your Name/IGN?

My name is Jakob, and my in-game name is Jakobwitzel

Yes I am frequently on Discord, and will continue to do so

● Where are you from?

Canada

My playtime as of now is 116 hours. I play everyday after school for long periods of time, and on weekends I find myself playing almost the whole day.

To have fun and enjoy playing Pokemon again

I want to be a part of this guild because I think it would be fun to play with others since it is a multiplayer game. The rewards also look really cool and nice and I would love to get some of the rewards. I only have one friend that plays this game so it'd be nice to have others to play with!

My favourite Pokemon is would have to be Infernape because Chimchar was my first Pokemon that I ever got when I first started playing Pokemon. Infernape is also just a cool looking pokemon who is super good too if used right.

Wombat because they are unique.

● What's your Name/IGN?

Cody / Drgaryoats

Just downloaded the app on my phone, never used it before, but I will most certainly will be using it often from this point forward.

● Where are you from?

USA

152 hours / Daily, though the time spent each day varies due to my job.

To have fun. Oh and to catch a shiny Dratini, Bagon, Axew, Trapinch, Gible, and Sandile.

I have never been in a guild on PRO before, I think it would be fun to have tons of new friends to make my pokemon adventures much more enjoyable.

Dragonite, not only is it quite powerful, it was also my favorite pokemon from red version as a kid. I guess it's mostly based on nostalgia, but it's hands down my favorite pokemon. I always use a Dragonite as quickly as I can get one, as I did when I first moved over to red server roughly 2-3 weeks ago. Oh and an added bonus is that shiny Dragonite looks like Godzilla with just a touch of Barney the dinosaur.

Gonna have to go with saltwater crocodiles. They are behemoth monsters that honestly seem like they belong in a different era. I mean they look like what I imagine some dinosaurs would have looked like. They can grow to be well over 17 feet long, they pretty much have no natural predators, and they have incredibly long lifespans. They are truly awe-inspiring creatures in my opinion.

check ur pms

What's your Name/IGN?

My name is Jakob, and my in-game name is Jakobwitzel

Yes I am frequently on Discord, and will continue to do so

● Where are you from?

Canada

My playtime as of now is 116 hours. I play everyday after school for long periods of time, and on weekends I find myself playing almost the whole day.

To have fun and enjoy playing Pokemon again

I want to be a part of this guild because I think it would be fun to play with others since it is a multiplayer game. The rewards also look really cool and nice and I would love to get some of the rewards. I only have one friend that plays this game so it'd be nice to have others to play with!

My favourite Pokemon is would have to be Infernape because Chimchar was my first Pokemon that I ever got when I first started playing Pokemon. Infernape is also just a cool looking pokemon who is super good too if used right.

Wombat because they are unique.

check ur pms