Chaosshop

Hello,i want to join :)

Hey [mention]Mozambi[/mention] ,

can you fill out this form?

See you :)

● What's your Name/IGN?
● Are you active in Discord? 
● Where are you from? 
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?
● What's your goal in PRO?
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?
● What's your favorite animal and why?

eeafe6f236e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Romeothegreat

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Springfield Illinois

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have over 80+ hours on Yellow and I just moved over to red and I have 20+ hours I play PRO all day long lol I never get off so I am always active

● What's your goal in PRO? To be champion of all regions to be really good at PVP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I would like to play with other experienced players so I can learn more than I already know about Pokemon

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I like Dragonite and I like him because of when I was a kid I watch the cartoon and thought he was the coolest dragon but all dragons are cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? I like dogs because they are just fun to play with and they are man's best friend

● What's your Name/IGN? Romeothegreat

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Springfield Illinois

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have over 80+ hours on Yellow and I just moved over to red and I have 20+ hours I play PRO all day long lol I never get off so I am always active

● What's your goal in PRO? To be champion of all regions to be really good at PVP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I would like to play with other experienced players so I can learn more than I already know about Pokemon

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I like Dragonite and I like him because of when I was a kid I watch the cartoon and thought he was the coolest dragon but all dragons are cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? I like dogs because they are just fun to play with and they are man's best friend

Hey [mention]RomeoTheGreat[/mention] ,

check your pmbox.

See you soon

eeafe6f236e0.png

● Joey Roberge jr0b11 (0= a zero)

● I got discord willing to use it but I'm a french canadian so i'm not that good in english

● Quebec/ canada

● 230 hrs I havn'T paly for a year, last time Sinnoh wasn'T out, but if i can get a team and catch require pokemon to get to sinnoh I will be really active

● for now go and end Sinnoh, then build a goog pvp deck

● I have never experience guild in pokemon revolution, Now to restart is kinda hard i don't know value of my pokemon and I need help to get better at pvp, and meet other great trainer that love pokemon

● Alakazam, because when I was young I cannot fisnish a game of pokemon on my gameboy without this pokemon

● Dog, I've been raise with dog and they are best pet you can have. Dream dog would be a dalmatian

Hope I can join your guild and start knowing you all.

have a good day

● Joey Roberge jr0b11 (0= a zero)

● I got discord willing to use it but I'm a french canadian so i'm not that good in english

● Quebec/ canada

● 230 hrs I havn'T paly for a year, last time Sinnoh wasn'T out, but if i can get a team and catch require pokemon to get to sinnoh I will be really active

● for now go and end Sinnoh, then build a goog pvp deck

● I have never experience guild in pokemon revolution, Now to restart is kinda hard i don't know value of my pokemon and I need help to get better at pvp, and meet other great trainer that love pokemon

● Alakazam, because when I was young I cannot fisnish a game of pokemon on my gameboy without this pokemon

● Dog, I've been raise with dog and they are best pet you can have. Dream dog would be a dalmatian

Hope I can join your guild and start knowing you all.

have a good day

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "