Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

Hello,

● What's your Name/IGN? Bigballer

● Are you active in Discord? yes, in current guild and strategist's discord

● Where are you from? Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 376h

● What's your goal in PRO? To be a pvp god, currently at 50ish rating ecksdee

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? to get better at the game, y'all seem to have your shit together

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Ttar 100%, god of all god pokemon, makes arceus his bitch. Ddance twice, take whatever hit*, win game. ez sauce.

● What's your favorite animal and why? platypus, hands down. That shit's cool af, its like a duck, beaver (I'm canadian, gotta respect it), and as we know from pokemon, it's poison typing provides a great defence, that shit's got spurs on its hind legs to fuck you up.

*that's not fighting

Hello,

● What's your Name/IGN? Bigballer

● Are you active in Discord? yes, in current guild and strategist's discord

● Where are you from? Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 376h

● What's your goal in PRO? To be a pvp god, currently at 50ish rating ecksdee

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? to get better at the game, y'all seem to have your [heck] together

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Ttar 100%, god of all god pokemon, makes arceus his [very nice woman]. Ddance twice, take whatever hit*, win game. ez sauce.

● What's your favorite animal and why? platypus, hands down. That [heck]'s cool af, its like a duck, beaver (I'm canadian, gotta respect it), and as we know from pokemon, it's poison typing provides a great defence, that [heck]'s got spurs on its hind legs to [heck] you up.

*that's not fighting

welcome my friend XD

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?

-Scottbchris is my ign and my name is Scott Chris Bladen. You can call me whatever you prefer.

● Are you active in Discord?

-Moderately Active(More active recently)

● Where are you from?

-Born in Canada. Moved at the age of 5 and have been residing in a small country called Bangladesh it is basically inside India(Asian country).

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

-Currently I have 260 hours in pro as of this date. And I'm currently not busy so I'm active pretty often.

● What's your goal in PRO?

-I've played the originals till gen 3, so pretty much nostalgia dragged me to this game and I'm quite attracted to this game lately. So I'd say my goal is to just have a good time and enjoy this franchise while I still can. Otherwise I can't say I have any other specific goal yet.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

-I've heard you are good people and you guys are a fun and cozy guild, thus hoping to join you guys to have a decent time in pro myself. (Also who doesn't love a dope logo on the top of their name?)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

-Favorite pokemon would be without a doubt Rayquaza. Mostly becoz hoenn being my favorite region and its a badass flying serpent dragon how can I not love that! And for non legendaries I'd have to say its Wailord coz whales are cool dudes.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

-Favorite animal would be doges and wolves. Why wolves? Coz they're basically a bigger version of doge.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brief Summary of Myself:-

Hello all, I'm ScottBChris, u can call me whatever u prefer. I'm 28 and currently working as shared owner of our family business. I'm unmarried but in a relationship currently. I'm very very new to pro and I have close to no pvp knowledge of this game or any pokemon games. I do not plan to do pvp or become a serious pvp player in the near future as of now. I hope to enjoy the game as much as I can and hopefully meet some good people along the way. I apologize if in case this application is too formal or non formal for this is my 1st time applying for a guild for I'm extremely inexperienced on a lot of parts. And with that I end my application in hopes of you guys accepting me, but if not that is completely understandable and I wish you all the best of luck and a great day. :)

6cb57d60f5ec.png

c710c00f660d.png

Be one of an elite PRO guild which consists of members with high dedication to be the best.

And most importantly we want to build a family, something that is more than just in game.

0cc176c7a981.png

Dex Service

Kanto: completed

Johto: completed

Hoenn: completed

Sinnoh: completed

Story Pokemon

Story pokemon to rush Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and/or Sinnoh.

We currently have more than 30 story pokemon!

Discord Bot

A Discord bot specially for PRO! Read more

Guild Shop

The Discord bot manages our guild shop via discord commands!

Opponents-Info

82Rekfm.gif

53094f411edd.png

s0TbJAC.png

5Hade72

Alain30

Ant0Nios

Basilisgountis

Blitzkrieg

Boszyang14

Brigid

Buyshinynair

Buzzn

Cames

Cheetahbest

Chinhnm57

Claw

Clockspeed

Cookietormentor

Crowtele13

Cuzimpikaa

Cyber54

Darkhaehnchen

Diogoyeti

Downsystem

Enforcer

Envymeister

Esophogor

Futz

Gambilicious

Giolla93

Greencold

Gunners

Guzt

Heartshy

Hennenen

Heoquayy

Hoathiencot

Hugosousapro

Imhanjoo

Ismurfie

Ismurfy

Itshard

Jade365

Jadontombs

Jonskii

K1Nggrubin

Komata

Kyuuta011

Lanchan1

Loverboy143

Mamathieu

Maxmix233

Nutpercussion

Omicroneta

Phime

Pies

Plasmavortex

Prochainezo

Pulsee

Quang821

Redblaze1997

Rkroquemar0517

Roboteddy

Rolione

Sabo

Samu94

Sprincty

Stanixx

Suhhhdude

Theakalli

Theundertakerbr

Toudoukirin

Tr3Y

Unfriendly

Vicki721

Walrosskastanie

Xrevolutionx94

Y0Da

Yugibac

This list will be automatically updated from our Discord bot!

9d2347823f76.png

● Be at least 18 years old.

● Be able to use discord.

● Follow PRO ToS and Guild Rules!

● Do not be rude or offensive, but banter is welcomed.

● 200 hours play time!

23304121009f.png

You'll have to give us some informations about yourself:

● What's your Name/IGN?
● Where are you from?

Also, feel free to give us a short introduction of yourself. ^_^

We are really active in discord and everyone will be able to find their place, if they want to.

We hope to see you around soon!

● What's your Name/IGN?

Ans- My IGN is = Harsh..

Ans-yea..

● Where are you from?

Ans- Indian..

Ans- My gameplay=435 hrs., in a dy i plzy 4 hrs..

Ans- to be best trainer and help full to each other..

Ans- I am finding a guild who is Strong and helpfull.

Ans- My fav pokemon is Shiny Snorlax with carefull nature and thikcfat ( Beacuse it is very strong and PVP poke..

Ans-My fav animal is Lion because it is the KING of the jungle..

:SquirtleSquad: THANKU:CharYay:

:CharYay:Ak-47:CharYay:

● What's your Name/IGN? enjoylife09

● Are you active in Discord? i'm on everyday

● Where are you from? Denmark

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? /871 hours and everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? /to be the best and help people to have an awesome pokemon experience :D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? /want to be in an active guild and get better at the game

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? /dont know there is alot of great ones :D

● What's your favorite animal and why? /a Cheetah when it takes off at its target :O that speed it's amazing :D

● What's your Name/IGN? Bicio

● Are you active in Discord? yes

● Where are you from? Rome, Italy (eu)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i'm nerding very hard :P i just did 430 hours playtime in a very short time. I started playing on 4-01-18 and i finished all the main quests, kanto and jhoto dex and im doing good on my first season of pvp

● What's your goal in PRO? finish all dex and become rank 1 on pvp

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? 'cause it's the best guild on pvp and i'm starting to play pvp rnow. this was my first pvp season (march2018) and i did 150 rating just on the last day

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? mew, when i was young i went to the cinema and i watched the first pokemon movie and i loved him since first look! i still have the ancient mew card

● What's your favorite animal and why? my favourite animal it's my cat and his name is mew ^^

● What's your Name/IGN?

-Scottbchris is my ign and my name is Scott Chris Bladen. You can call me whatever you prefer.

-Moderately Active(More active recently)

● Where are you from?

-Born in Canada. Moved at the age of 5 and have been residing in a small country called Bangladesh it is basically inside India(Asian country).

-Currently I have 260 hours in pro as of this date. And I'm currently not busy so I'm active pretty often.

-I've played the originals till gen 3, so pretty much nostalgia dragged me to this game and I'm quite attracted to this game lately. So I'd say my goal is to just have a good time and enjoy this franchise while I still can. Otherwise I can't say I have any other specific goal yet.

-I've heard you are good people and you guys are a fun and cozy guild, thus hoping to join you guys to have a decent time in pro myself. (Also who doesn't love a dope logo on the top of their name?)

-Favorite pokemon would be without a doubt Rayquaza. Mostly becoz hoenn being my favorite region and its a badass flying serpent dragon how can I not love that! And for non legendaries I'd have to say its Wailord coz whales are cool dudes.

-Favorite animal would be doges and wolves. Why wolves? Coz they're basically a bigger version of doge.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Brief Summary of Myself:-

Hello all, I'm ScottBChris, u can call me whatever u prefer. I'm 28 and currently working as shared owner of our family business. I'm unmarried but in a relationship currently. I'm very very new to pro and I have close to no pvp knowledge of this game or any pokemon games. I do not plan to do pvp or become a serious pvp player in the near future as of now. I hope to enjoy the game as much as I can and hopefully meet some good people along the way. I apologize if in case this application is too formal or non formal for this is my 1st time applying for a guild for I'm extremely inexperienced on a lot of parts. And with that I end my application in hopes of you guys accepting me, but if not that is completely understandable and I wish you all the best of luck and a great day. :)

● What's your Name/IGN? enjoylife09

● Are you active in Discord? i'm on everyday

● Where are you from? Denmark

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? /871 hours and everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? /to be the best and help people to have an awesome pokemon experience :D

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? /want to be in an active guild and get better at the game

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? /dont know there is alot of great ones :D

● What's your favorite animal and why? /a Cheetah when it takes off at its target :O that speed it's amazing :D

Check pms :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? - CulinaryArtist

● Are you active in Discord? - Yep

● Where are you from? - Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? - Playtime is 30 hours but I don't plan to slowdown anytime soon, I play everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO? - Wouldnt mind getting some wings at some stage, Besides that I'd like to be up there in the top pvp ranks.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? - Large community, Mates are in it (except for one dude who is taking 3 hours to write an application)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? - Snorlax. It's my spirit pokemon.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Not many really, Every animal in Australia pretty much wants to end your life so. Probably a canary.

:3

● What's your Name/IGN? Hillside

● Are you active in Discord? Yes always open

● Where are you from? Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Just hit 400 hours yesterday, i play heaps

● What's your goal in PRO? Min Max a team for PVP and then go ham

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Im on a lot and while I've been on i always see chaos members so it looks very active and i want to join a active community

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Jigglypuff, cause i also played a lot of smash when i was younger and i was a puff main :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs, they are always loyal to the end