Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?

QueenAnarchy

● How old are you?

● Are you active in Discord?

Yes yagirljayxx#0812

● Where are you from?

Ontario, Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

157 hrs - almost daily; all badges are completed.

● What's your goal in PRO?

Catch and evolve pokes for personal and re-sell and PvP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

Boyfriend is apart of your guild (rampage420) & would like to join an active community!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Snubbull is my favourite appearance wise as my IRL dog is an English Bulldog; too many pokes to list otherwise. :)

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Bulldogs are hands down my favourite animal. Makes me laugh and are incredibly goofy which is a lot like myself :) I like to have fun !

check your pms :)

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?

Gonzz

● How old are you?

Yes, a lot. I have my own server so im really active on it // GonZz.#3087

● Where are you from?

Spain

190/200h atm (will hit 200 tonight prob). I started playing last summer, but stopped because of college. Just came back yesterday and i really want to play this game again.

Beat all bosses (atm)

This guild sounds really cool ngl... I need to be in a guild and this seems so bee cool and full of nice ppl.

Staraptor. It was my first pokemon to hit lvl 100 back when i was a child, and i finished diamond only with it. Since then, its my fav.

Dogs. I just love dogs.

Edited by GonZz

● What's your Name/IGN?

Forttum

● How old are you?

Yes, a bit ign: crusher255 , always looking for #NTR tab. first

● Where are you from?

PHILIPPINES " MABUHAY!"

I play in office, if my supervisor is out, most of the time btw. if im in my house i play all day.

TOP PRIORITY is to CATCH ALL LEGENDARIES!!! 2nd is to catch the "BEST" of the best pokemon and destroy every single trainer that stand in my way

The guild sounds soo BADASS! I feel like it's my old guild, in my past games, even though trash talking is prohibited in this game. I really like the guild's name i feel i'll grow much stronger staying here.

Arceus Normal. because as u know fighters r slow and using other pokemon with super effective fighting attacks has less dmg. normal only weakness is fighting, which is less hastle and easy to counter especially if it is 1v1 ^^. be it first or last to attack. it depends on how u use their advantages and ur weakness to win a losing game.

Cats. Because they r swift, accurate, mobile and flexible and always have plan to capture its prey.. but most of all, toying their prey before eating it whole . ^_^

● What's your Name/IGN?

Letna

● How old are you?

Yes, I always use discord but i cant now. Im not using my personel computer. Im going to go back home after a week then I will be online again. Dc Nick: Letna#9625

● Where are you from?

Turkey

I have 34 hours on my account but its not my first account. I started to play again. I normally play 2-3 hours in a day.

First, I wanna beat all the bosses. After I want to be a pvp player and I wanna catch best pokemons.

I have a friend in Chaos and I think Chaos has so many active players. I like to play with other players so Chaos is the best choice for me.

Balbasaur, because Balbasaur is my favorite pokemon in Pokemon Series. I like its sound and look :).

● What's your favorite animal and why

Parrot because I have a parrot since my childhood. She is so old now but she still speaks with me everyday :)

● What's your Name/IGN?

Gonzz

● How old are you?

Yes, a lot. I have my own server so im really active on it // GonZz.#3087

● Where are you from?

Spain

190/200h atm (will hit 200 tonight prob). I started playing last summer, but stopped because of college. Just came back yesterday and i really want to play this game again.

Beat all bosses (atm)

This guild sounds really cool ngl... I need to be in a guild and this seems so bee cool and full of nice ppl.

Staraptor. It was my first pokemon to hit lvl 100 back when i was a child, and i finished diamond only with it. Since then, its my fav.

Dogs. I just love dogs.

Already found in another guild :(

● What's your Name/IGN?

Forttum

● How old are you?

Yes, a bit ign: crusher255 , always looking for #NTR tab. first

● Where are you from?

PHILIPPINES " MABUHAY!"

I play in office, if my supervisor is out, most of the time btw. if im in my house i play all day.

TOP PRIORITY is to CATCH ALL LEGENDARIES!!! 2nd is to catch the "BEST" of the best pokemon and destroy every single trainer that stand in my way

The guild sounds soo BADASS! I feel like it's my old guild, in my past games, even though trash talking is prohibited in this game. I really like the guild's name i feel i'll grow much stronger staying here.

Arceus Normal. because as u know fighters r slow and using other pokemon with super effective fighting attacks has less dmg. normal only weakness is fighting, which is less hastle and easy to counter especially if it is 1v1 ^^. be it first or last to attack. it depends on how u use their advantages and ur weakness to win a losing game.

Cats. Because they r swift, accurate, mobile and flexible and always have plan to capture its prey.. but most of all, toying their prey before eating it whole . ^_^

● What's your Name/IGN?

Letna

● How old are you?

Yes, I always use discord but i cant now. Im not using my personel computer. Im going to go back home after a week then I will be online again. Dc Nick: Letna#9625

● Where are you from?

Turkey

I have 34 hours on my account but its not my first account. I started to play again. I normally play 2-3 hours in a day.

First, I wanna beat all the bosses. After I want to be a pvp player and I wanna catch best pokemons.

I have a friend in Chaos and I think Chaos has so many active players. I like to play with other players so Chaos is the best choice for me.

Balbasaur, because Balbasaur is my favorite pokemon in Pokemon Series. I like its sound and look :).

● What's your favorite animal and why

Parrot because I have a parrot since my childhood. She is so old now but she still speaks with me everyday :)

Check your pms :)

● What's your Name/IGN? Oreoxmilk

● How old are you?16

● Are you active in Discord? extremely active, basically 12h a day

● Where are you from? Canada

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 647h

● What's your goal in PRO? to be the best pvper and richest

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to be part of chaos because it's a top 10 guild. This tells me that there are lots of motivated players that want to pvp and this makes me happy. I also want to join to help out others in any way i can and also because a guild makes the experience of a game much better than it would be without. I want to make friends and have memorable experiences with other guildmates.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Greninja. Greninja is obviously a ninja and imo, ninja's are genuinely really cool people.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog. I've had lots of fun experiences with dogs and i find them to be very caring and fun to be around, hence the phrase, "a dog is a mans best friend".