Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

On 11/7/2017 at 4:19 PM, ChaosShop said:

● What's your Name/IGN? ● How old are you? ● Are you active in Discord? ● Where are you from? ● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? ● What's your goal in PRO? ● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? ● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? ● What's your favorite animal and why?

i'm Kaneki713

i'm 18 years old ( at 16th december i'll be 19 years old)

i don't use discord every day but if i see something i check , i have discord on my phone too so i can check every time i want

i'm from italy

i start play PRO in 2016 but i don't play last year (now i've around 700 hours of playtime)

my goals are complete dex and then start play pvp, but i'm not good in 1v1, i played VGC on sun and moon, so i hope you can help me with that

i want enter in this guild 'cause a guy suggested me to enter, i look the guild and it is very interesting

my favourite pokemon is Metagross, 'cause my first game was pokemon saphire and at the end of game when steven gived me a beldum i was impressed 'cause i thinked that was a legendary pokemon and i trained it unitl level 100 and it evolved into Metagross i was impressed again , it's simply beautiful

my favourite animal is the tiger, there isn't a reason , i just like it

I hope to enter

(if i do some error i'm sorry , my english is not perfect)

Immagine1.png

3 hours ago, Kaneki713 said:

i'm Kaneki713

i'm 18 years old ( at 16th december i'll be 19 years old)

i don't use discord every day but if i see something i check , i have discord on my phone too so i can check every time i want

i'm from italy

i start play PRO in 2016 but i don't play last year (now i've around 700 hours of playtime)

my goals are complete dex and then start play pvp, but i'm not good in 1v1, i played VGC on sun and moon, so i hope you can help me with that

i want enter in this guild 'cause a guy suggested me to enter, i look the guild and it is very interesting

my favourite pokemon is Metagross, 'cause my first game was pokemon saphire and at the end of game when steven gived me a beldum i was impressed 'cause i thinked that was a legendary pokemon and i trained it unitl level 100 and it evolved into Metagross i was impressed again , it's simply beautiful

my favourite animal is the tiger, there isn't a reason , i just like it

I hope to enter

(if i do some error i'm sorry , my english is not perfect)

Immagine1.png

Check your pms 🙂

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? I am stuck :)
● How old are you? I am 21
● Are you active in Discord? Everyday, I'm quite the nerd
● Where are you from? I am from England
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 254 hours, I took an extended break but I'm back to playing multiple hours per day
● What's your goal in PRO? I want to climb the ladder and have a pc full of pokemon I'm proud of
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The reward system is very intuitive, and it's a long standing prestigous guild, I'm looking to be part of something bigger than just me
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? My favourite pokemon is piplup, there's something about that cute lil penguin that I just can't get over
● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animal is penguins, I watched happy feet as a kid and found it very relatable, I also really liked pingu