Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Expander
● How old are you? 24
● Are you active in Discord? very active
● Where are you from? USA
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 276 hours playtime/ I play everyday at least 5 hours 
● What's your goal in PRO? To pvp and hunt competitive pokemon
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Chaos seems like a good community to be a part of because people seem to be active and very knowledgeable, as well as friendly and helpful. I would love to be a part of that and help the community grow. 
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Eevee, because it has the most available evolutions to it. One for whatever your feeling that day.
● What's your favorite animal and why? Penguin, and the reason why is a long story... :p

Im fairly new to pokemon revolution, having joined about 20 days ago, yet i have completed most of the story and side quests available. I love Pokémon games in general and always enjoyed pvp in the main series. After i found out about this game i joined immediately and have been enjoying it since. Hope you guys are interested in having me join the community as i cant wait to do what i can to be a part of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2017 at 9:25 AM, ChaosShop said:
1e05f72e6830.png

Hello, fellow Chaos members, I know that many of you lose the motivation to play PRO. There are different reasons, but many of you don't have a reason to login and/or don't like the PVP ranked rewards. Many members already stopped playing. I really don't like that and searched for a solution. We can't always wait for something to happen, we also have to do something sometimes. And this is my answer.

This system will be used to reward our guild members. Whenever you contributed something for our guild, you will get Credit Coins. If you earned enough Credit Coins, you can buy something in this topic with them. You can also keep them and wait, until we added something that you want to buy. The coins are tradable. You can sell, give away or simply collect them. They are a bonus, so you will still be paid for daycare services and you also only earn them for in-house daycares. You will naturally also be rewarded for a certain amount of pvp points and a top 25 pvp ranked place.

This won't be an event, I want to make this permanently. We currently have a consistent income from our Discord Bot, which will be used to finance it, we won't use our guild bank. But we happily take donations (items, pokemon, money). I will adjust this post, if it's needed to make it work, so don't be surprised. This reward system will be handled from Walrosskastanie and Cames, so everyone else can use it!

2b69f801d3ca.png

1. Only Chaos members can participate.

2. Do not use any kind of bots, scripts or macros.

3. You can trade Credit Coins for ingame stuff.

4. You always have to provide screenshots, that will be added to your logs.

5. If you try to abuse the reward system, you will be excluded from Chaos.

If you try to gain Credit Coins with faked screenshots or under false pretenses, you will be excluded from Chaos.

6. The first person that contacts us will get the reward.

7. If two people contact us at the same time, it will be decided via coin flip.

8. It's not allowed to beg. You will lose all Credit Coins, if you beg.

Failure to follow the rules will result in an immediate exclusion from Chaos or the loss of all Credit Coins.

185b34eebcd7.png

You can earn Credit Coins, if you contribute for the guild. There is a Point System below, that shows you, how many points you can earn for different contributions. You can always suggest new ways to earn Credit Coins. Only Walrosskastanie and Cames can give out Credit Coins. So you have to PM them with a screenshot. They will add the Credit Coins via discord command to your account and the transfer will also be saved in your log.

21ce6a688760.png

In-house daycare: +2 full Evs, +1 for level service from 90-97 and additional +1 for full daycare

In-house art work: +2-3 for a signature, avatar or graphics for a forum post

PVP points: +3 for each 100 points at the end of the season

Opponents-info: +1 for 5 teams, will be checked in logs (Limited to 30 Credit Coins monthly)

Top 25 pvp ranked spot: +10 at the end of the season

First place in pvp ranked: +30 at the end of the season

Team building: +2-3 for a succesful teambuild

Guild events: Will be discussed with management (We consider the work, prices and creativity)

Story pokemon: +1 for a story pokemon and +2, if we are in need of a story pokemon for a specific region.

Pokedex completion: +1 for a missing pokemon for our pokedex service

Pokedex service: +1 for 10 pokemon, screenshot with the number of pokemon required

Evolution service: +1 for 10 pokemon, screenshot with the number of pokemon required

Screenshots are required and will all be added to your logs!

Do not try to force your work on other members. If you are looking for work, use the assigned discord channels.

b7d8fd82ca13.png

d82cc928ccde.png

Envymeister | iSmurfy | RoboTeddy | ThatKid

Discord commands

Reveal hidden contents

^credits

credits.png

^creditstrade user coins

creditstrade.png

^creditsboard

dPJzxmSI.png?width=277&height=449

^creditslog

SyWMSTCe.png?width=584&height=450

^creditsshop

creditsshop.png

^creditsystem

lnNINsWG.png?width=568&height=449

^rolesystem

ceFoYG1w.png

Apply posts only. Off-topics here please.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:07 PM, Expander said:

● What's your Name/IGN? Fired245
● How old are you? 19
● Are you active in Discord? active
● Where are you from? México
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 174 hours playtime/ I like to play PvP rancked  
● What's your goal in PRO? To pvp and hunt competitive pokemon
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? because they like to play competitive just like me
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? landorus - T because its design is very cool
● What's your favorite animal and why? the dogs because they are very friendly

I am relatively new to pokemon revolutio online but I really like it and I like to play competitive

Screenshot 28_1_2021 11_43_22 (2).png

On 1/13/2021 at 12:19 PM, lordius said:

● What's your Name/IGN?  Lordius
● How old are you?  24
● Are you active in Discord?  Yes i try to be active
● Where are you from?  Singapore
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?  1.7k hours. Quit for awhile due to career reasons but now i just wanna play some PRO and chill
● What's your goal in PRO? I want to improve on my pvp skills
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?  I believe i can help the guild as i used to do alot of daycares back in my days. (check out Mayelesa Daycare)
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Venasaur. Was my first pokemon ever
● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs. I love how friendly and loyal they are like and i love to cuddle with my friend's dogs.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:52 AM, FIRED245 said:

Screenshot 28_1_2021 11_43_22 (2).png

Check your pms 🙂

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN?
bliggy

● How old are you?
● Are you active in Discord?
yes my discord name is Bliggy#1598

● Where are you from?
Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?
181 hrs and i play almost everyday

● What's your goal in PRO?
well i mistly enjoy pve stuff (pokedex complete, bosses, rare and event pokemon and shiny hunmting)
but i wouldnt mind alittle pvp every now and then :)

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?
I'm mostly just looking for a place to belong  and alot of people on PRO discord really recommended you guys :)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?
not so much one but the Ghastly Haunter Gangar line!
infact i have then tattooed everywhere on myself  idk why im to attracted to them just am :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? 
Dogs mostly because my dog shadow has saved my life more times then i can count :)

so my name is kyle im a full time carer for my dad who has terminal kidny failure 😞 bit sad but its just my normal at this point. iv been playing pro for a little while now hence the 181hrs played, because it just lets me forget about the [heck] i gotta dealwith on a daily basis really and well pokemon is fun and the community here is amazing!

bliggy trainer card.JPG

Edited by bliggy

What's your Name/IGN? Sanooj

● How old are you? 21

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, Everyday

● Where are you from? I am from India

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 321hrs, I love this game so Everyday

● What's your goal in PRO? I want to be one of top player in pro with all legendaries. And my own winning team.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I heard the guild is good support and i need it. And experience the game more seriously. Mainly, I need some friends.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Chansey, The greatest tank.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Bull, I want to be strong and nothing should stop me.

Screenshot_20210205-141800429.jpg

Edited by sanooj
I forgot to add my trainercard screenshot

My name is Roma

I'm 19 years old

I'm active in Discord with my friends.

I'm from Ukraine, city Kiev

My playtime is currently 244 hours

My Goal to be #1 pvp player.

I want to be a part of "Chaos" community because I have friend Kaneki and he's great and I hope I can find more great people here.

My favorite pokemons are Mew and Mewtwo, when I was a kid I saw the Tv film "Mewtwo Stikes back" and It's like Legend for me.

My favorite animal is a Cat, needless pokemon irl 😄 (except food ofcourse)

On 11/8/2017 at 4:19 AM, ChaosShop said:

● What's your Name/IGN? Christian aka Geminacs but you can call me Gemi

● How old are you? 19

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? New Zealand

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 575 hours, just starting to play again,
but I have a lot of free time and goals I want in the game, so hopefully very often

My next steps in PRO now that I'm back and have finished Sinnoh, is to provide EV services for people,
to hunt pokes for my own teams and others, and learn PvP while I'm at it.
I'm trying to get a full OT team of some insanely good Pokemon,
I know this is a long term goal, but I'm excited to get there and
see what Pokemon I find along the way

I want a guild where I can make friendships and have fun, but I also want to learn about PvP and help others
with EV services, hunting pokes with discounts for members as hunting and training godly pokes for my team and others
is currently one of my main goals.

Shiny Mew, I love the colour and design, and Mew is just an all round cool poke.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Monkey, because Monke go ooh ooh ahh ahh and swing from tree

Discord: Gemi#6309

trainer card.png

On 11/7/2017 at 8:49 PM, ChaosShop said:
6cb57d60f5ec.png

c710c00f660d.png

Be one of an elite PRO guild which consists of members with high dedication to be the best.

And most importantly we want to build a family, something that is more than just in game.

0cc176c7a981.png

Dex Service

Kanto: completed

Johto: completed

Hoenn: completed

Sinnoh: completed

Story Pokemon

Story pokemon to rush Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and/or Sinnoh.

We currently have more than 30 story pokemon!

Discord Bot

A Discord bot specially for PRO! Read more

Guild Shop

The Discord bot manages our guild shop via discord commands!

53094f411edd.png

Hide contents

s0TbJAC.png

9d2347823f76.png

● Be at least 18 years old.

● Be able to use discord.

● Follow PRO ToS and Guild Rules!

● Do not be rude or offensive, but banter is welcomed.

● 200 hours play time!

23304121009f.png

You'll have to give us some informations about yourself:

● What's your Name/IGN?
● How old are you?
● Are you active in Discord?
● Where are you from?
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?
● What's your favorite animal and why?

Also, feel free to give us a short introduction of yourself. ^_^

We are really active in discord and everyone will be able to find their place, if they want to.

We hope to see you around soon!

ishaan0312

Yes

india

184 hrs

To be no 1 in PvP 

I want be is chaos to cause chaos...(I am really friendly and like talking about Pokemon ,PvP,pvE)

My favourite Pokemon is mega gallade....i personally admire it a lot although many people do not....however if it’s used nicely it’s very strong.

A dog......I have a dog of my own