New Boss!!!!!

Hinamifueguchi

New Boss!

<t>It would be great to have more boss in Sinnoh, so here's my suggestion (moves are to the staff's liking).<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

LORD OF DARKNESS<br/>

<br/>

Cooldown: 12 days<br/>

Requirement/s: 6 level 100 pokemon, 250 hours playtime and no Fairy, Fight or Bug type in your party.<br/>

Team #1: Zoroark, Tyranitar, Mega Absol, Bisharp, Umbreon, Sharpedo.<br/>

Team #2: Bisharp, Zoroark, Mega Tyranitar, Absol, Sharpedo, Umbreon.<br/>

Team #3: Umbreon, Absol, Mega Sharpedo, Bisharp, Zoroark, Tyranitar. <br/>

Possible reward/s: $10000-30000, 2x Dusk Stone, 2x TM97 - Dark Pulse, 4x Dark Gem, 3x TM62 - Taunt, Zorua, Eevee, Absol, Larvitar, Pawniard, Carvanha.<br/>

Third time reward? Yes<br/>

✭✭✭ Zorua, Larvitar, Pawniard.</t>

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Boss!

<t>Nice thought! I really like the idea although im not a big fan of overdramatic names like "lord of darkness". I like the boss though. If there would be a boss like that I'd also want it to be a little more rewarding since there are 3 teams for it. So maybe 20-50k and maybe replace carvanha with a better/more rare pokemon. Bosses that challenge you more than the usual are more fun to me as a player with almost 1k hours since almost every boss is super easy for me. There are already a ton of easy bosses for newer players and since it's a sinnoh boss I'd expect it to be harder than those in the previous regions, or at least it would make sense, since it's the last one. <br/>

<br/>

So if you would make it a little bit harder and a bit more rewarding, then I would love it. <br/>

<br/>

Good luck with this thread.</t>

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

<r>I personally like this boss (just my personal opinion ^^ ) Actually we may name him Cyrus (team galaxy boss) since he went with Giratina in reverse world. maybe a giratina added to the team could be a nice idea dont you think? <EMOJI seq="1f601"></EMOJI><br/>

<br/>

Apart from that, adding new bosses is something we will explore in future since we love the idea of giving new challenges to players as time passes <EMOJI seq="270c-1f3fc">✌</EMOJI></r>

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Lucareus" post_id="465218" time="1510189815" user_id="1684466"><s>

</s>

I personally like this boss (just my personal opinion ^^ ) Actually we may name him Cyrus (team galaxy boss) since he went with Giratina in reverse world. maybe a giratina added to the team could be a nice idea dont you think? <EMOJI seq="1f601"></EMOJI><br/>

<br/>

Apart from that, adding new bosses is something we will explore in future since we love the idea of giving new challenges to players as time passes <EMOJI seq="270c-1f3fc">✌</EMOJI>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Took The Words Out Of My Mouth... I Was Going To Comment On That Lore...</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Lucareus" post_id="465218" time="1510189815" user_id="1684466"><s>

</s>

I personally like this boss (just my personal opinion ^^ ) Actually we may name him Cyrus (team galaxy boss) since he went with Giratina in reverse world. maybe a giratina added to the team could be a nice idea dont you think? <EMOJI seq="1f601"></EMOJI><br/>

<br/>

Apart from that, adding new bosses is something we will explore in future since we love the idea of giving new challenges to players as time passes <EMOJI seq="270c-1f3fc">✌</EMOJI>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yeah, naming him Cyrus would be a good idea, I liked it. <E>:Heart:</E></r>