Predictions on Red/Yellow Prices

Mexicannoob

q30eemc.png

How amazing will things be with our Future Merger of Yellow and Red Servers?

I Invite you to comment below how things may possible turn out to be on the future

Here is my personal Prediction about the economy of the new merged server

(and current up to date prices for CC on comments)

The Value of Coin Case

•In Red Server

the usual sell value of a Coin Case at this Moment is of 400k, but i seen various higher demands for CC and more players making the choice to sell them for 450k, it seems things are getting more and more closer for CC to be usually getting sold for 450k now days, Making the value of CC at 400k to 450k (this information is outdated as it got posted on Nov.21, 2017)

•In Yellow server

After asking and asking around the prices of CC atm on yellow server are said to be at 600k, such and AMAZING price for us red players to sell them for and have buyers to get them am I right?

•My Prediction

the servers once merged, will be a very messy economy but with time it will balanced out, I predict that the prices of CC will be 500k as the most possible chances and 550k as slightly less possible chances for CC to be sold as

•My tips

> Red Players!

HOLD on to your CCs!

if you are not in badly need of cash, DONT SELL THEM for 400k, but if u wish to sell them, try it as 450k, take your time and dont rush things, because good stuff are soon to come to us

>Yellow Players!

1. I highly recomend to asap sell your CC at 600k while u guys still can, such prices are too high for us Red players, and I highly believe they will lose value once we have merged, as yellow buyers will preffer to buy at 400k from a red seller instead 600k from a yellow seller...

The Value of BMS, 30day & 15 days

The subject is very similar to the CC case

for Yellow....

BMS are 300k

15 day are 300k

30 day are 400k

for Red...

BMS 180k to 200k

15 day are 200k

30 day are 400k

quite some small changes they possibly will be once we merge....

I see BMS being sell for 250k to 280k and 15 days for 300k, as 30 days staying the same

Future values of Pokemons

As Always have been and always will be since no Global Market on this game,

NO ONE cant give you a 100% Accurate value of a pokemon, as things change, and as well other factors that makes Price checking of a pokemon to never be 100% accurate, but good price checkers can estimate a pokemon to be a quite high accurate %, as its being done today...

after myself doing abit research, and talking with various yellow players, keeping and eye on the yellow trade chat on Discord, and comparing prices of pokemons for other players....

I have understand that Yellow players value more in general Pokemons that us Red players would by general value them as a less value for such pokemons.....

•My Prediction

I Strongly believe, that Pokemon prices of Red Players will By Slightly be worth more once we merge with Yellow, and as for Yellow, the general value of pokemons will slighty be at a lower pricing...

is also important to take into account that they as less population and CCs being sold as 600k, would be logical to be selling pokemons that us Red players would view them as quite some high prices...

therefor, I believe for us Red players that our Pokemons be slightly more valuable once we merge with yellow

In General

No One knows forsure what will happen and how things will be, but we can sure imagine how it can be

is sure something that will cause joy to everyone as we will soon be more players in 1 server

and by general,

More Population will mean A higher demand for CCs and Pokemons, making them at higher prices,

More Population will also allow buyers to be able to buy better as they very possible be more selection to which to choice from

Making a better economy

that is my predictions

I would love to hear yours!

How are things going for us Red players now that we have 800 to 1,200 online players! :D i seen a much better and faster sellings of pokemons myself, the Demand is High

comment below

thx for reading

XWBumOb.jpg

You should take into account the size of the economy. On Yellow, players are really poor (less staffs members created moneys for some players :Angel: ). For staff's shinies sold, Yellow's shinies were sold half of the price of Red's shinies. Not a lot of players has more than 10m on Yellow. There is less money on Yellow than Red. This size of economy can change everything to predictions :/

The week after Red posted about the possible merge the price of CC on Yellow fall to 600k to 550k. And you say the price on Red increase to 400k to 450k (i never played on Red, so i don't know). Economy already react to this possible merge:

•My tips

> Red Players!

HOLD on to your CCs!

if you are not in badly need of cash, DONT SELL THEM for 400k, but if u wish to sell them, try it as 450k, take your time and dont rush things, because good stuff are soon to come to us

>Yellow Players!

1. I highly recomend to asap sell your CC at 600k while u guys still can, such prices are too high for us Red players, and I highly believe they will lose value once we have merged, as yellow buyers will preffer to buy at 400k from a red seller instead 600k from a yellow seller...

Your tips are already done by players, and the market price already change because of it, and it will continue until the merge happens.

I think the first prices for CC after the merge will be around 500k and then will fall to 450k because of the different size of economy.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

You should take into account the size of the economy. On Yellow, players are really poor (less staffs members created moneys for some players :Angel: ). For staff's shinies sold, Yellow's shinies were sold half of the price of Red's shinies. Not a lot of players has more than 10m on Yellow. There is less money on Yellow than Red. This size of economy can change everything to predictions :/

The week after Red posted about the possible merge the price of CC on Yellow fall to 600k to 550k. And you say the price on Red increase to 400k to 450k (i never played on Red, so i don't know). Economy already react to this possible merge:

•My tips

> Red Players!

HOLD on to your CCs!

>Yellow Players!

Your tips are already done by players, and the market price already change because of it, and it will continue until the merge happens.

I think the first prices for CC after the merge will be around 500k and then will fall to 450k because of the different size of economy.

very interesting =D

not by all players forsure, as i say the same to other players, and now they start doing that just now

hopefully this post can help other unaware players

I think the price of everything will be raised, cause there will be more than 800 players .

totally agree!

I don't think it will be raised because of numbers of players, but because there are more and more very good PKM ;)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9