Sayonara PRO o/ | さようなら

[glow=red]*stares*[/glow]

unknown.png

Nyaa! Herro pronians! Somi here.

As some of you from red server might know that i've quit PRO. Oh ye been 7 months i guess but never felt like posting a cya thread on forums (phuck, honestly i'm just lazy) . Game name is Somes , ex- ART and MAP staff (Foxys), along with pro's alpha and pre-release tester.

Anyway so here's an award winning pro biography:

So i joined pro pretty much before the game commenced live, actually i was there when we're deciding a name to give this game in our old cute small xat chat xD (Oi OLD NOOBS DO YOU REMEMBER POKEMON FRIENDS ONLINE) *purrs* heh pretty much that was one of the selected names if no one would have came up with PRO lul. So anyway the old staffs and ex-ones i met them all in pwo, so basically its over 6 years now including pwo. Niko(Red), Shane, karp, fadoka, quan,suhunoobzen <3 and a lot more including my Guildies from blaze.

Cutting the chase here, i was a shiny collector owning over 200 shinies including multiple rare ones and those high tier pesky ones including starter and red server's only shiny metagross, DUH ye! i had em all but i gave away those to my fellow guildies, so yeah dun message me over for anything. My 20m , pvp pokes gave em to my bestie faddie (this dude is seriously dope, nub taught me how to pvp). So yeah lots of up's and downs happened but i loved the red server family. I'll keep visiting discord.

|WARNING kappa: if you ever see my account online in game then probably it won't be me, since i've given away my account os it'd be someone i gave my acc to. | :kiss:

Thanks everyone for these amazing memories pvping, poking, cussing, trolling lel.

So, farewell guys and hab moar phun playin! :Shy:

Some important nubs/plebs : Niko, shane, fad, raf, quanduck, daenerys, daedra, revo,xell , prehoax, goomyboomy, arnie the barnie, mr.viktim (timothy),intiger andy the nub,Yogeek (yogic), pharo,suga suga (sugar),elijah,an1mu, warloss, ex-staffs and the members of blaze, chronos and reborn.

Gallery: Can't post the best ones cuz my pc is ripped atm, posting the ones available in my discord.

ropv0sbLTu2hCGdZD9h11Q.png

AVfgEXSdSIijKx5i_eHG6w.png87ac0854806748a3a67959a625f52c6a.pngunknown.png

733ce58bca1344f693abcafefe55ae14.png?width=229&height=250

a0921365610a48bd93fe23d5076cd7bc.png?width=400&height=236

_99c5289c52dba49e38f63de695bc82ff-png.jpg?width=400&height=203

deac812e4fcd46119f1eabfe00da9a71.png

ab9218f8d57e412496a4412a0fb39022.png

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Iit has been a long time without you my friend *a very happy time kappa*.

well its always a better thing to focus irl somes especially at your age. Build youself, higher your skills (nub you got any except drawing and watching ..... and animes?) and take care of yourself then maybe one day you'd have more time to play. Okay real talk now. I'm personally wishing you a good luck and a happy future , cya soon and takecare. Stay in touch. Blaze up.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Take care, Somes. Was nice knowing you since we met in PRO Unofficial Discord(?). Best of luck with your real life going forward.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.