[NPC Request Event] Santa Claus is Coming to PRO!

Artoriel

NPC Name:Old Man Jenkins

Starting Dialogue: Mmm.. This eggnog tastes really good. Do you want to have some? No? Well how about a battle then?

Losing Dialogue: Oh, i hope the eggnog isn't spoiled.

On Cooldown Dialogue: Come back later. I need to go run to the store.

Team: Exeggcutor, Togetic, Blissy

Special Request (If any):It's be nice if he was in a warm house but honestly, wherever he fit would be fine!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPC Name: Computrix

Starting Dialogue: I used up all my Pokeballs during Halloween, now I can't hunt for Christmas!

Losing Dialogue: At least I have all these leftover candies...

On Cooldown Dialogue: What a nightmare, and right before Christmas, too!

Team: Trevenant, Golurk, Spiritomb, Cofagrigus, Serperior, Darkrai

Special Request (If any): Receive 1 Rare Candy upon first victory.

NPC Name: Kawaki

Starting Dialogue: How about to face on with my mamoswine , shall be fun right?

Losing Dialogue:Maybe i underestimated you , but next time ill be ready.

On Cooldown Dialogue: Having so cold day , my babe keeps me warm

Team: Glaceon, Abomasnow, Mamoswine

Special Request (If any): Also , take 1 sugared bun

NPC Name: David

Starting Dialogue: Do you really think you're worth these presents? I guess there is only one way to find out. Let's battle.

Losing Dialogue: I guess you're worthy. Here is your present! *hands out a random berry*

On Cooldown Dialogue: Remember, stay healthy. :devil:

Team: Umbreon (the chrismas one if possible), Glaceon

Special Request (If any): Give them their berry :P

Normal NPC

NPC Name: Erick22ber

Dialogue: Que Shooooow!! cof cof . . . sorry sorry. Whats Uuuup!!

Special Request (If any): Give me a hug, it's very cold here. . . Take this (1 Rare Candy or Event Candy)

Battle NPC

NPC Name: Eriweeze

Starting Dialogue: Hi little trainer, would you like a battle to warm the atmosphere?

Losing Dialogue: You have fire inside you!

On Cooldown Dialogue: I need hot chocolate, battle later.

Team: Electivire, Weaville, Talonflame, Garchomp(SpAtk moves), Empoleon, Gengar

Special Request (If any) Idk you pick.

Normal NPC:

NPC Name: Lilly the Elf

Dialogue: Sweet dreams are made of cream

Special Request (If any): A little girl with purple hair with 2 braids and dressed as an elf, at the end of the dialogue, she puts this :Sing:

Battle NPC:

NPC Name: Lilitty

Starting Dialogue: My Stantler almost eat my puffy

Losing Dialogue: Is not funny

On Cooldown Dialogue:

Team: Vanilite, Vaniluxe, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Stantler

Special Request (If any): A girl dressed as santa with long wavy dark purple hair with a stantler at her side, at the end of the losing dialogue she puts a mad face like this :Cry:

NPC Name:

Nobravado

Battle NPC

Starting Dialogue:

"Ah--Hey, you! Mind battling with me? I'm having a hard time deciding what I want for Christmas and I'm just full of excitement! And, well.. Anxiety. My family keeps asking me what I want but I haven't decided yet, and I'm afraid when I do, they won't have the funds or means to get it. Maybe this will help me cope with the pressure?

Losing Dialogue:

Hahaha, thanks for your time! That got me thinking.. I'll just ask them to give me gift cards or cash so I can use them for when something does come up. That's a whole lot easier, don't you think?"

On Cooldown Dialogue:

"Hey, wanna know why I have a Lickitung on my team? When I was little, I use to watch the Sushi-Go-Round contests when I felt down.. They always somehow managed to make me laugh when nothing else could. I miss the old days when Pokemon Stadium was still around, y'know? I don't ever wanna forget." :Shy:

Team:

Lickitung, Sableye, Psyduck, Sceptile.

(Extra pokemon I would like added but not at all necessary, you can decide whats added)

Blastoise, Sharpedo, Banette, Crobat, Noivern, Vaporeon

Special Request (If any):

Add either Darkrai or Zapdos to my team, if you'll allow it. Also, allow me to give them a present for their efforts. Preferably something that's used to evolve a pokemon or leftovers/life orb. Don't need to, though. Up to you.

You can decide my teams lvl and abilities to make it fair and beatable. I don't want to come across as too strong, i'm just using my all time favorite pokemon.

NPC Name:

Zamrayz

Normal NPC

Dialogue:

"Hey, have you seen a Darkrai around here recently? My Darkrai is actually very compassionate, he's shown concern for me ever since i was little. That's when i met him, a long time ago, In the middle of a silent Christmas night. I had woken up because of terrible night terrors.. It was my own problem, something i just grew up with, and i was lonely. Maybe that's what brought him to my bedroom window, and my Christmas wish was granted. In the end, he was never the one causing my nightmares, he was the one who finally stopped them..." :etc:

(Oh, they nodded off, i better leave them be. If what they said was true, then disturbing them might upset that pokemon..) *Screech in the bg*

Special Request (If any):

Put a Darkrai screech at the end of this NPC's dialogue.

:thanks:

I put a lot of thought into my dialogues, and have some seeds of truth in them.

sw1yBzP.gif

Stantler Santa's Reindeer: I'm sorry Santa is to busy with his list could you do me a favor? :Light:

Could you deliver gifts to 10 children around the world and I will reward you for helping.

Santa: Thank you for helping Stantler but there has been a bad group of Abomasnow blocking the passage ahead please deal with this problem. So I can deliver gifts on schedule and we'll see what Santa can do about a reward. I could really use a trainer like you to help me.

You've done such a great job I think you can open your gift early this year thank you for all of your help. :Smile:

Master Jacob®©

NPC Name: Santa Fabion

Starting Dialogue: Have you been a good trainer this year?

Losing Dialogue: Yes, you have been! Let me give you a present for that... (Hands 1 rare candy).

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

On Cooldown Dialogue: Even Santa needs some rest... or I am working on my presents list come back later...

Team: Bisharp, Krokodile, Crawdaunt