$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

d104396937cccba27093c69d82f996e8.png

We all know how hard it is to sell in this game since we dont have a global market/Auction House

and when selling/buying we encounter a Pokemon we want to buy or a customer that wants to buy

we meet at a location... and the unexpected happens...

Yup You Guess it.... the buyer have not yet finish that Region...

so there you see your customer leave you, or you see the Pokemon you wanted and be unable to buy

this hurts everyone! we already have a difficult Economy in PRO! why leave it more harder than what its already is!

PRO's Rules dont allow us to buy Pokes cought on other regions we have not unlocked yet.

I personally Disagree to that rule, But Can there be a solution?

YES IT CAN!

and In a way that can Benefit Us the Players and at the same time obey PRO's Rules and Interests

➡️SOLUTION>>> allow us to sell our pokes to customers that have not completed that region the Pokemon been cought from, and LOCK their pokes in their PC until they reach that region..

that will allow PRO rules to be followed regarding buying pokes from regions a player have not completed, and make it less harder for us the sellers and buyers, once the buyer reach the region it bought the locked Pokemon from, it can now use it (since the lock icon will now be gone from the Pokemon), in that way the buyer wont lose the chance to get the desired pokemon, preventing the risk of having other buyer taking the pokemon it wanted, and also very possibly preventing us the sellers sell for a lower price since no one is buying our stuff for the desired price we wanted at first, because by them not buying will equal to loosing a Potential Customer.. and later on when that custumer can now buy, it can very possibly chance its mind or no longer have the cash anymore since it bought something else

we the sellers already have too much difficulty selling pokes, please allow us to make it less harder by giving us this benefit

If it gets approved, the buyers can get a small pop up screen warning to let them know that the pokemon will be locked into your until you have reach that region the current pokemon have been cought from, in that way it can know that it will still be theirs but it will just be locked until it reach the requierd Region

Is a WIn-Win for both PRO and us the players

Happy Buyers!

Happy Sellers!

Happy PRO Staff!

will equal to a more happier PRO Community

leave you comment below if you agree or disagree to this request to PRO

staff welcome to leave their opinion

thanks for reading

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

>Please Staff or Player, make sure to read all comments here, as there are some Important Comments with Additional Information

Its also good to read the feedback posted by fellow players

STAFF! We welcome your reply :)

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noobs will just be angry cuz they won't be able to use the pokes they just bought. They will ask for their money back but can't trade the poke cuz it's locked into their box so they will just be more pissed at either you or the dev team. Doesn't seem a very good solution to me.

• Like 2

Noobs will just be angry cuz they won't be able to use the pokes they just bought. They will ask for their money back but can't trade the poke cuz it's locked into their box so they will just be more [Censored] at either you or the dev team. Doesn't seem a very good solution to me.

That not a problem. :facepalm:

The problem is example : a player sell a Mime.Jr but he come from Sinnoh and you have finish only Kanto,Johto and Hoenn, you pm him and say "I buy" he say to you "Come to Sinnoh" but you dont have finish Sinnoh and you cant go in after the requirement. :thinking:

Noobs will just be angry cuz they won't be able to use the pokes they just bought. They will ask for their money back but can't trade the poke cuz it's locked into their box so they will just be more [Censored] at either you or the dev team. Doesn't seem a very good solution to me.

I seen... MANY still angry when they cant buy in the first place, ATLEAST, that way they can secure the pokemon to be theirs and use once they reach that region

• Like 2

44a4eb45f31926640509024e65b189b5.png

that happen to me many times and to many others.....

we suffer a lot for not having a global market (who would not love to sell pokemons and items while sleeping or offline), and we get it is because of the servers.... at least allow us to have this small feature that will help all and make it less harder to sell, its a huge disappointment when we the sellers lose customers like this