Farewell guys

Hi everyone guys

As stated in this title, i will leave my beloved staff team, and from now on I will only log in my player account.

I had to take this decision due to my duties in real life, university basically. Last years have become much harder than expected and it’s time to complete this challenge as soon as possible. To be honest, i don’t know if in future i will receive the honor to join staff team again and assist our amazing community, it depends on how much spare time i will have and if i will be allowed to be back or not.

Apart from that, i felt i had some lines to dedicate to you all.

Please guys [glow=yellow]love, support and respect[/glow] each others. Our lives are too short to share time with enemies, better to enjoy with friends and find common interests in what we love. This is valid not only in communities like this, virtual ones linked to games, but in life too. During my Staff experience, i’ve received many occasions to conversate with many of you, about suggestions, events, but also about reports and complains. It’s is normal to find disappointment in others lines, it’s normal to have different points of view, we are humans, we are different from every other player and we are not perfect. And humans are both staffers and players, so both of them may do mistakes. It’s not important to make mistakes or not, but it’s important[glow=yellow] how we react[/glow]. Accept errors, find a way to recover, don’t force others to have your point of view but help them understand your reasons. Perfection is something recognized as unreachable, but best way to improve is to chase it, [glow=yellow]chase perfection to reach good results[/glow], lead by ambition and also love.

I’ve tried to be a good staffer, don’t know if i succeeded or not. I am just sure that thanks to my role, i’ve enjoyed my time in PRO community a lot, sharing funny moments and finding new friends in both staffers and community sides.

After all these months, i felt i had to say Thank You to my beloved community.

Keep up your great work guys, keep on suggesting, even tho sometimes we dont reply to every suggestion post instantly, we review them all, keep up giving feedbacks and participate to events, that is the best way to make our community grow and to enjoy our game at his best!

Staffers will keep on doing a great job as they always did, im sure PRO still has many things in his pocket to surprise you all and make you enjoy the game.

I wish everyone a great luck not only in game but in life too. May you all find happiness and love in your future and realize all your dreams, may you all wake up every morning with a smile on your face before starting a new day and then going to sleep satisfied about what your life is.

Love, Lucareus ∫ Jingos

below you will find my discord tag, feel free to contact me whenever you want guys. Good luck and [glow=red]enjoy[/glow] life!

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic