Guild Promoting

Shinycelebi

[glow=red] :Exclam: SUGGESTION :Exclam: [/glow]

[glow=green] Hello everyone, my name is ShinyCelebi, a player from Blue Server.[/glow]

Recently I came up with an idea about guild promoting. Basically, what I thought of is that PRO servers can promote after x amount of time the forum post of the guilds that are currently registered in the Official Discord of Pokemon Revolution Online by providing a link in every channel inside the game, which will be leading every time to a different guild forum post at a time. In this way, every new guild will have a chance to attract new members into their own guilds, but in the meantime, older guilds will show why they are dominating in the server :Cool: Hope my suggestion will be taken into account.

Cheers

[glow=green]ShinyCelebi[/glow]

Shinycelebi_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

[glow=Teal] ~Brilliant idea, Celeb!~ [/glow]

[glow=teal]- - - - - -[/glow]

[glow=teal] I too, agree with you!

If this were to be implemented for the game (or something similar), I believe it would not only help new players find a newer Guild to acquire any help they may need whilst getting into PRO. Not to mention giving them the ability to make new friends much easier!

As for older/top Guilds, it would certainly give easy access to returning and/or more experienced players to check out the forums of said Guilds.

Kudos to you for a wonderful idea, my friend!

[/glow]

Logopit_1510161771907-512x288.png

I like the idea, could be very useful for newer / returning players :) hope something like this ends up in game.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]