✅PC search Improvements✅

Mexicannoob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea, and we need organizing too.

Something like the PC boxes on the official main series games, where you can move Pokemon around freely and assign box names.

Also, would be nice if we get more box space. 900 Pokemon total might not gonna be enough once we get Gen 7 Pokemon. Assuming you keep one of each for dex reason, and excluding unobtainable legends at the time this post is written, that already totals to 807, not including alternate forms, meaning you have only 93 slots left.

93 might seem a lot, but some people keep multiples of the same Pokemon due to alternate forms, different sets/builds, or because they got several good ones and don't know which one to trash/sell, and they adds up quickly. For example if you have 5 Pokemon that you have 5 of each, that already totals to 25. And when hunting for a Pokemon, some people can catch up to 50 before stopping to check the box to see if there's any good ones. I've even saw someone who claimed he has to check 100 Machop.

Edited by Starlight

• 3 weeks later...
Good idea, and we need organizing too.

Something like the PC boxes on the official main series games, where you can move Pokemon around freely and assign box names.

Also, would be nice if we get more box space. 900 Pokemon total might not gonna be enough once we get Gen 7 Pokemon. Assuming you keep one of each for dex reason, that already totals to 807, not including alternate forms, meaning you have only 93 slots left.

93 might seem a lot, but some people keep multiples of the same Pokemon due to alternate forms, different sets/builds, or because they got several good ones and don't know which one to trash/sell, and they adds up quickly. For example if you have 5 Pokemon that you have 5 of each, that already totals to 25. And when hunting for a Pokemon, some people can catch up to 50 before stopping to check the box to see if there's any good ones. I've even saw someone who claimed he has to check 100 Machop.

interesting =)

and ty for your support

• 4 weeks later...

I agree as well as it also needs a better way to organize pokemon as well as pokemon fire red ie to organize slots to put the pokemon I want without having to fill one page to proceed to another it would be very interresting and would help a lot

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

• 3 weeks later...