Well, this is it for Shamac :)

As I read this post I'm between two decisions, either to leave PRO and Staff or not :(

Because you were the reason why I'm still here and the one who actually recruited me to Staff.

You will stay my first and best friend in PRO and hope we meet someday irl and drink Shay together. You now gave me a reason to spam you even more on whatsapp.

Take care Rider, love you :RowletHeart:

Oh crap I forgot whatsapp when I changed phone! CRAP CRAP CRAP!

Also I don't tend to leave the totallity, I will play the game aswelll, and will give you my feedback if you guys want. And yeah, I love you man, you were and are one of my best friends! Now we can play together and hunt together more often even :D

• Like 1

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vPD5S87.gif

You've done so much for PRO, and for the staff, and for the people; Hope you'll enjoy more stuff and be less stressed without your staff responsibilities, and thank you for everything you've done since you were an App:PiplupCry:

Thank you for our conversations in Last person to respond on this tread wins and the Meme Fight (even though I left PRO for a while not long after that one);

Thank you for your hard work;

Thank you for the memes;

Thank you for being a role model to me, my trainer, the only one I've accepted the invitation to staff since Xhaj :EeveeShy:

Thank you for being here, being awesome.

You will be forever missed.

PZHDoB5.gif0y75lMw.gif

(Yes, they are from your gifs archive)

It's awfully unfair what happened in the past to you. You deserve to be a staff even if sometimes people does not take you properly. You are a great staff and great gif master. One of the proudest things that I can remember that I've done was insisting for you to be a staff member, which led to a great surprize of you accepting after a few tries xD

And dam you with that FMA B gif :feels:

You are a great man, and hope sometime soon we will be able to play together, which we never did thus far!

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Farewell Rider. Wishing you all the best.

• Like 2

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

So many things we have shared during staffship, so many emotions will be kept with me forever, thanks for being an amazing person and, as i will always see you like this, a trusted friend to talk with. Best of luck for your future, this time i guess the most cute thing i can do for you is to spare a wall of text, for once... Love you Lil Otter

• Like 1

Farewell Shamac/Rider. Thank you for everything. The time that u spent to make pro better for us. The time that you have spent to manage and other staff things. I will remember you always as a friendly and professional staff.

Do you remember our first contact? Anduin invited you to a league game. U played adc and I supported u with thresh. That game dude :SquirtleSquad:. Ez carry. :SnivyBad:

Farewell Bro. I hope we keep the contact ign, per Discord or in LoL.

If you need a carry just let me know :GalladeDab:

Greetings

So many things we have shared during staffship, so many emotions will be kept with me forever, thanks for being an amazing person and, as i will always see you like this, a trusted friend to talk with. Best of luck for your future, this time i guess the most cute thing i can do for you is to spare a wall of text, for once... Love you Lil Otter

THIS IS A FIRST WITHOUT A WOT; THANK YOU <3333333

• Like 1

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Farewell Shamac/Rider. Thank you for everything. The time that u spent to make pro better for us. The time that you have spent to manage and other staff things. I will remember you always as a friendly and professional staff.

Do you remember our first contact? Anduin invited you to a league game. U played adc and I supported u with thresh. That game dude :SquirtleSquad:. Ez carry. :SnivyBad:

Farewell Bro. I hope we keep the contact ign, per Discord or in LoL.

If you need a carry just let me know :GalladeDab:

Greetings

Thank you for the kind words. Now we have more time to play even, I still remember u being a great Black Absol Mount fan :P

• Like 1

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Thank you for being there for me when I needed it the most, mentoring me, giving advice, sticking up for me, being a great friend, and believing in me. I would not be here if it was not for you honestly, and I do not remember if I have ever told you, but I deeply appreciate you. It was a pleasure to be your student. I can not find the words to express the rest and my feelings twords this. I really value you and the time you put into this and everything else. All the laughter, memes, joy, frustration, burden we carry, and tears. Even with our recent accomplishments, today is a dark day for PRO because we have lost you. We have lost one of the most dedicated staff members. Things will not be the same. Thank you for everything that you have done and accomplished, you really will be truly missed.

I hope that everything goes well for you moving forward and that you can finally be free to watch all the movies you want and accomplish your own goals. I also hope we can still talk in the future and maybe still play league and watch opa feed.

This took a bit longer than I would have liked to write, and I would have liked to write more, but I am terrible at expressing my thoughts. #introvertstruggles

Until we meet again.