WhiteSyndicate-[Social Hub]-[Reward System]- Recruiting PVP'ers!

Ciecaring

484944477_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.6ed885fdfa7c3c5e1ea679c7a63a6b1d.png

2074682732_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).png.39df3d77ee7974ed7b7c7b2e5318e68d.png

IS

RECRUITING PVP AND SOCIAL PLAYERS!

>>Guild Website<<

>>Guild Shop<<

WhiteSyndicate was 10th Top PVP Guild last Season!

Welcome and thank you for the taking the time to view this post and perhaps see WhiteSyndicate as a running leader in your search for a guild. Please find details below, and our overall story including our requirements to join. (we have recently changed our logo, hense the multiple logo's on the pictures)

newlogo.jpg.1bb2ca0f492dd9226ac0ec7a970e37df.jpg

imageedit_4_7115191671.jpg.19ccdaae6470367a74de0e9ef757229f.jpg

imageedit_2_2873296163.jpg.ea5001a9da28b18e7501f662961d7af9.jpg

15235616049901111111.png.c07c86a09dd1f1bd13f197bd600a6936.png

As it is said, one shall fall and another one will rise and that is exactly what has happened. Through in-activity came activity. Through no leadership came leadership. Through instability came stability. An old guild fell and a new one was born. Whitesyndicate can easily be known as the most social guild on the Gold server, we have extremely focused and knowledgable members who do not just focus on their PVP rating but their overall value to the community they are in. We are like one big family and we have so much to offer thats so different to that of other 'mainstream' guilds. We currently stand at 10th Top PVP guild on Gold in just under 2 months of being created, we aim to become number 1! If your looking for an extremely social and advanced guild then look no further.

The above is our overall mission statement.

702121208_Webp.net-resizeimage(9).png.b442ee30ae22f0b67536973ac22aee90.png

Below is the hierarchy of the guild, There is currently no more officer positions available;

N1ghtCr4wl3r

Guild Leader

[spoiler=N1ghtcr4wl3r]1538121715552.png.c91a0797244b4196afaa13bb4cbe9463.png

Ciecaring

First Officer

[spoiler=Ciecaring]1538121656006.png.11a1fa21be84f986159739c0dd05213d.png

UnknownDeath414

PVP Officer

[spoiler=UnknownDeath414]1538121882513.png.ae2fda1f51ff3b9b1168434e3340a5cd.png

TROUBLE66

Guild Officer

[spoiler=TROUBLE66]1538122015791.png.2bcf3725864eadff23d311c6d3831562.png

DRDoctor

Guild Officer

[spoiler=DRDoctor]1538122116685.png.09c56f4b743feee6fc8092a66fdac0bd.png

ChaoTiiK

Recruitment Officer

[spoiler=ChaoTiiK]1538826717140.png.25889a5120da3dfee3e911085bca33ba.png

Alan5690

Events Officer

[spoiler=Alan5690]1538826661803.png.181781299614204f15a5cc9e6365faee.png

IngmarM

Guild Officer

[spoiler=IngmarM]1538826674877.png.fa93463ef4c8c581928e8c4d0240a6fd.png

1391363968_Webp.net-resizeimage(10).png.061ed6b4da40b1a5231498a5f80313a2.png

Below are the main reason this guild has taken off and why it will continue to prosper:

- An EXP bonus for being in the guild, currently this is 32.5%, this will stack on top of your normal boosts!

- We have a full Guild Orphanage, where pokemon are given away to guild members to help them with all aspects of the game!

- We have a Guild Bank! where guild members can withdraw money/items when needed!

- We have access to PRO's Reborn Discord Bot, which can search for top strategy's for Pokemon of your choice, it is also tied into PRO and can access PVP/Server information!

- An amazing and active discord server and guild website. With all the information you need to keep you up to date with the guilds progression!

- An extremely active guild, with members constantly conversing throughout the day on the discord server and on guild chat ingame. You'll never again feel alone.

- We offer EV Training, Leveling Services and Egg Move Services.

- We Have an abundant amount of sync pokemon that can be borrowed at any one time.

- We have boss pokemon (for bosses like Hannah and beyond) that can be borrowed from the guild.

- We hold weekly events, with amazing prizes for winning such as mounts, CC, MS&BMS, Cash prizes of 100k+ and clothing.

- We Hold regular 1v1s, 2v2s 3v3s etc for our guildies to participate in.

- We have a PVP system in place where rewards our handed out for having a certain amount of PVP points.

- Cash prizes of 100k+ and other ms items are rewarded to the top 3 PVP members of each season.

Incentives are put in place to push our team up the ladder, currently we are the top 10 PVP guild on Gold for the last season, we aim to become so much more than 10th!, you could make all the difference AND be rewarded for doing so!

601768400_Webp.net-resizeimage(8).png.69ec4851088f1eab974962138b6fe05c.png

As every guild WhiteSyndicate started by inviting any active member that wished to be in a guild to come, this was to boost our numbers, but we are now at the stage where we are looking for members who can contribute more than just to the social aspect We wish you have atleast an interest in PVP and meet all the below requirements. .

The requirements to join are listed below. These rules are mainly in place to make sure you have enough knowledge and experience of the game to be able to contribute to the guild:

Have at least 100+ hours of game play time.

Be the champion of at least Kanto and Johto

Be an active member, have a want to communicate with people

Have a discord username

Be a mature, respectful, kind and decent individual

You MUST have an interest in getting into PVP or currently are actively participating in PVP.

(The above doesnt mean you have to be PVP Ready to join the guild, its the interest in PVP that matters)

1077265193_Webp.net-resizeimage(7).png.9666028bf7f72d9a25d6efbc98c50ca6.png

Please use the below form and post a reply to this post to apply for a position in our guild. Please remember to check the above requirments to join the guild. We wish you the best of luck!

Name in the Game:
How many Hours game play do you have currently?
How many badges do you currently have?
Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's?
Your discord username (must include the #0000 numbers):
Do you have an interest in PVP?
How Many PVP Points do you have?
Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people?
Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Big thank you to ToniJade#1692, the awesome wife of our first officer, for providing the logo and all artwork for WhiteSyndicate

152355990487773459.jpg.1b08854e9e1ffabf444e6b714db52eb6.jpg

Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 8

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*&* Name in the Game: angelodel98

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently? 60

*&* How many badges do you currently have? Johto and kanto

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

*&* Your discord username:

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes

*&* Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I think it's fun

*&* Name in the Game: deba22

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently? : 182 hr {join date - 17/02/2018 }

*&* How many badges do you currently have? : 16

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? : Yes

*&* Your discord username: dev#6555

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes

*&* Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? : well....coz i m very active

• Like 1

Welcome!

[ATTACH=full]6070[/ATTACH]

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

WhiteSyndicate is Recruiting!

Welcome and thank you for the taking the time to view this post and perhaps see WhiteSyndikat as a running leader in your search for a guild. Please find details below, and our overall story including our requirements to join.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

About Us

WhiteSyndicate is a fairly new guild as of January 2018, we started off with just a few members but now have an honourable bunch of guild loyals. The guild was set up to be a social guild, our main aim is to keep the guild chat busy and help members with any of there needs or questions. We are looking to start having a PVP influence on the Yellow server and this is where that begins. You will never be short on company if you join our guild.

Requirements to Join

As every guild WhiteSyndicate started by inviting any active member that wished to be in a guild to come, this was to boost our numbers, but we are now at the stage where we are looking for members who can contribute more than just to the social aspect.

The requirements to join are listed below. These rules are mainly in place to make sure you have enough knowledge and experience of the game to be able to contribute to the guild:

*&* Have at least 80+ hours of game play time. *&*

*&* Be the champion of at least Kanto and Johto*&*

*&* Be an active member, have a want to communicate with people *&*

*&* Have a discord username *&*

*&* Be a mature, respectful, kind and decent individual *&*

Application Form

Please use the below form and post a reply to this post to apply for a position in our guild. Please remember to check the above requirments to join the guild. We wish you the best of luck!

*&* Name in the Game: *&*

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently? *&*

*&* How many badges do you currently have? *&*

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? *&*

*&* Your discord username: *&*

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? *&*

*&* Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? *&*

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

I am adisingh94500.

I am completed kanto and Also collected jhoto badges.

My play time is 84hours.

I am also on discord.

I want to join because I need more friends and helping guild .

Please invite me in your guild I am on yellow server.

• Like 1

Before anything I just want to say that I understand some prerequisites will not be met, however if you want to take this application form as a placeholder until I meet the qualifications that's fine. I played PRO during Alpha Phase, and I've played competitive Pokebattles. Other than that, thanks in advance for even considering me. :)

Name in the Game: Slatechipper

How many Hours game play do you have currently? 29

How many badges do you currently have? 6 Kanto Badges

Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Absolutely :)

Your discord username: NYGMAzx#4927

Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Of course, always going to help those around to grow with me.

Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I bring a level of maturity and fun. Playing MMO's are more entertaining with other players who equally just want to have fun.

In case the application is denied, thank you anyways. Hope to see you in game regardless ^__^

• Like 2

*&* Name in the Game: Darksun20

*&* How many Hours game play do you have currently? 170 hrs

*&* How many badges do you currently have? 8

*&* Do you know the differences between IV's and EV's? Yes

*&* Your discord username: Kyra#1204

*&* Are you an active member that enjoys communicating and helping other people? Yes to both

*&* Why do you feel you would make a good member of our guild? I would be a great addition to the guild in regards to pvp help as I have very extensive knowledge of Smogon Competitive formats (been in comp since late DPP days) I don't have experience playing Ranked pvp but my knowledge should naturally carry over, anybody who has questions about competitive viability, movesets and team building I am very helpful in that regard. Also just a very laid back person and I try to avoid bad drama scenarios.

• Like 1