I'm new. What's that <?rank Yellow Server> command thing and what do I do with it?

Theloneirminsul

Ok, so when I join Discord this Dino bot speaks to me and tells;

"blablabla

Now to get your server role setup, please type one of these:

?rank Yellow Server

?rank Red Server

?rank Blue Server

in the #bot-commands channel to assign you the role for the server you play on"

Is it because it's the first time I use Discord and don't understand anything? Am I missing something because I'm not a native English speaker?

Somebody help me, pleeeease

Ok, so when I join Discord this Dino bot speaks to me and tells;

"blablabla

Now to get your server role setup, please type one of these:

?rank Yellow Server

?rank Red Server

?rank Blue Server

in the #bot-commands channel to assign you the role for the server you play on"

Is it because it's the first time I use Discord and don't understand anything? Am I missing something because I'm not a native English speaker?

Somebody help me, pleeeease

I mean, what am I supposed to do with that command and where?

Yes, but where do I type it?

Hey @TheLoneIrminsul,

First of all I highly want to recommend you our A guide to PRO Discord guide which is explaining everything important about the PRO Discord Server and the very first steps on the Discord app at all.

However, you can type this commands into the bot-commands channel for the server you play on. If done everyone can see that you are playing on the choosed server which can also help for announcements, server specific events and other things. Take a look at the linked PRO Discord Guide for more detailed instructions

And I don't know what is a discord role either...

In this case you can choose a Discord role to make clear from which server you come from and to get server specific tag´s (You can tag special roles in Discord and have a extra notification which might be good to have for possible important information). You can also get a Member and a Member + role by writing some messages into the Discord chats which give you some extras like being able to post pictures.

I hope I was able to answer your questions good enough, make sure to read the mentioned A guide to PRO Discord for more detailed and more information at all.

I wish you a good day and much fun with the PRO Discord Server!

Regards Xylos.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @TheLoneIrminsul,

First of all I highly want to recommend you our A guide to PRO Discord guide which is explaining everything important about the PRO Discord Server and the very first steps on the Discord app at all.

However, you can type this commands into the bot-commands channel for the server you play on. If done everyone can see that you are playing on the choosed server which can also help for announcements, server specific events and other things. Take a look at the linked PRO Discord Guide for more detailed instructions

In this case you can choose a Discord role to make clear from which server you come from and to get server specific tag´s (You can tag special roles in Discord and have a extra notification which might be good to have for possible important information). You can also get a Member and a Member + role by writing some messages into the Discord chats which give you some extras like being able to post pictures.

I hope I was able to answer your questions good enough, make sure to read the mentioned A guide to PRO Discord for more detailed and more information at all.

I wish you a good day and much fun with the PRO Discord Server!

Regards Xylos.

Thank you very much, Xylos, problem solved.

I will also take a look at the guide as you said.

Have a nice day!