Pristine Serene, 30/100 Members! | Recruiting, Silver Server! [Lock]

Mafi

Hooray! ^^ Everything looks in order! The only, minor, thing is that we require discord when being in our guild, as it's our main source of communication. Once you have that everything will be in order and I'll be able to send you your invites!

:CharYay:

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discord Tag: Tardson #1068

My Trainer Card:

Unbenannt.PNG.efc02afdb1292877ba530727618d08e6.PNG

Do I fit the requirements? Yeah! I do!

I´m very actively! Currently creating a decent team for Quests and maybe PvP :)

I feel confident to fit in this Guild cause I´m not the shy one. Im very friendly either and have a good "tilt-resistance". Moreover I know a lot about Pokemon and PRO either and hope that I´ll be able to help if needed!

My first account is called "Syberkitt" and also was on Red. Both are Silver now and Im using him for Safe trading. (I stopped using him cause my whole account [and my best Pokes ;-;] got griefed.)

If u want to I´ll show my "2nd" account to you.

By the way, I splitted the both accounts to keep both after merge.

Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I'll send you a Discord invite right away! Unfortunately I have to leave for work and am unable to send you an ingame invite to the guild, at this time, so please feel free to @ Captainwestenra, Vesra, or LadyArticuno when one of them are online and they will get right on your invitation!

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.