Unity Silver Server - Recruiting

Nostazz

Unity

Unity is back recruiting

Who are we?

Unity was born in 2016 from a group of friends from Red server. Our founder and former leader Solo took some of our friends from the old IRC chat and

decided to found a guild with the goal of helping people to enjoy their experience. We lasted longer then expected and traversed awesome and bad moments.

But we achieved what we fought for. We are a group of friends resembling a family (mostly playing only on red but some of us not). We care more

about feelings than number, a place where everyone counts as much as the others and everyone is needed. We are Unity, you are Unity.

What goals we have?

We want our players to enjoy the game as much as they can, we want them to feel at home, and we hope to see every member grow and eventually

discover new things together, new games,new passions and much more.

We also love the game in toto so we are ready to compete at any level if our members want so. We have been in the top guilds in Red

before and we can make it happen again with your help!

We want to see the game growing better and better and to improve its community as much as we can;

we have always had a reputation of an helpful guild and we don't wanna disappoint our fans!

What benefits you will have?

We devote our own passion to the members and that's why I try to satisfy personally anyone's needs.

Furthermore you will be offered :

-Ingame exp boost guaranteed

-Free dex serice

-Personal ev train and daycare service

-Personal discord provided with links and bots

-Personal forum on forumcommunity.net

-Pvp and Daycare training service

-Bank and loans system

and much much more...

What requirements we have?

We ask our applicants to :

-be 18 (or close to that at least)

-have an acceptable english knowledge

-join our discord server

- have 100 ingame hours (or close)

- have Kanto region cleared (or more)

-be respectful towards the staff and the game

-do a brief interview with one of the officers

Last but not least we accept candidations through discord or ingame. I will keep an eye here but most likely you will be answered faster in the discord server itself or through pms.

Our officers are:

Nostazz (leader) - Salt#3000

Unknown008 (leader)

Clivious (leader)

Saitaiea (leader)

Gortesk(lead)

Pharaomage(lead)

Warqazm (lead)

Sieg (lead) - Sieg#3301

Undyingfury(lead)

Armonite(officer)

Dukediewalker(officer)

Psycopt(officer)

Kasiskaz(officer)

Come join us here on discord :

Unity discord

unknown.png

Unbenannt-2.png

Bye Bye pokefriends :RowletHeart:

Edited by Salt

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly update :

We got 6 new recruits from this post, 4 succesfully joined, we are at a total of 62 members. Thanks for using this post. Tomorrow the weekly event ends, the 2nd we will start Easter hunt, which will last 2 weeks.

Thanks again and I wish all of you a great weekend.

Nos :RowletHeart:

Edited by Nostazz

Weekly update :

We got 6 recruits this week 5 of which joined, we now have a total of 67 members and we are enjoying the easter events. Furthermore the monthly event got updated and it's a togepi and Shellder hunt which is gonna end the 16th. Feel free to join our discord and take part to the action!

@Sloeker sorry I didn't have much time to check here, I believe you already found a place if not please contact us on discord or tag me here, Sorry for the issue <3

have a pleasant week and event

Nos <3

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late recap, We had the merge ongoing which slowed us down, we got 4 new members and unluckily we lost 1, we are still trying to gather all the past members due timezones, the event ended with a total of over 20 playable togekiss up to be trained and next monday the new event will start. Come join us in Silver realm and on our beloved discord, Peace

Nos

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.

-be 18 (or close to that at least): I have 27 years.

-have an acceptable english knowledge: I speak little english and medium spanish.

-join our discord server: I have discord server.

- have 100 ingame hours (or close): I have 400 hours.

- have Kanto region cleared (or more): I have Kanto, Johto and Hoen.

-be respectful towards the staff and the game: Forever

-do a brief interview with one of the officers: Yes, of course.

Weekly update :

We got 6 new recruits from this post, 4 succesfully joined, we are at a total of 62 members. Thanks for using this post. Tomorrow the weekly event ends, the 2nd we will start Easter hunt, which will last 2 weeks.

Thanks again and I wish all of you a great weekend.

Nos :RowletHeart:

I want to join your guild completed Kyoto and Kanto more than 140 hrs played and IGN kiritoggo74 please tell me the process