Unity Silver Server - Recruiting

Nostazz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the people in this thread didnt, please the link for the discord is in the info and so are my tag and Siegs,come by and apply there,

This week we had 2 recruits 1 joined us successfully, we are approching a new event with the end of the Easter one, A poll is still availaible too choose which kind of event, probably as its winning, another guild hunt. I wish you all a nice day and a prolific week.

Nos

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellows,

This week we got only 1 successfull recruit, we slowly recover from the merge issues, we are starting today the new guild hunt/event. Hope you will join us soon aswell, Drop us a message for anything, have a good one!

Nos

• 1 month later...

Unity

Unity is back recruiting

Who are we?

Unity was born in 2016 from a group of friends from Red server. Our founder and former leader Solo took some of our friends from the old IRC chat and

decided to found a guild with the goal of helping people to enjoy their experience. We lasted longer then expected and traversed awesome and bad moments.

But we achieved what we fought for. We are a group of friends resembling a family (mostly playing only on red but some of us not). We care more

about feelings than number, a place where everyone counts as much as the others and everyone is needed. We are Unity, you are Unity.

What goals we have?

We want our players to enjoy the game as much as they can, we want them to feel at home, and we hope to see every member grow and eventually

discover new things together, new games,new passions and much more.

We also love the game in toto so we are ready to compete at any level if our members want so. We have been in the top guilds in Red

before and we can make it happen again with your help!

We want to see the game growing better and better and to improve its community as much as we can;

we have always had a reputation of an helpful guild and we don't wanna disappoint our fans!

What benefits you will have?

We devote our own passion to the members and that's why I try to satisfy personally anyone's needs.

Furthermore you will be offered :

-Ingame exp boost guaranteed

-Free dex serice

-Personal ev train and daycare service

-Personal discord provided with links and bots

-Personal forum on forumcommunity.net

-Pvp and Daycare training service

-Bank and loans system

and much much more...

What requirements we have?

We ask our applicants to :

-be 18 (or close to that at least)

-have an acceptable english knowledge

-join our discord server

- have 100 ingame hours (or close)

- have Kanto region cleared (or more)

-be respectful towards the staff and the game

-do a brief interview with one of the officers

Last but not least we accept candidations through discord or ingame. I will keep an eye here but most likely you will be answered faster in the discord server itself or through pms.

Our officers are:

Nostazz (leader) - Nos#3000

Unknown008 (leader)

Clivious (leader)

Saitaiea (leader)

Gortesk(lead)

Pharaomage(lead)

Warqazm (lead)

Sieg (lead) - Sieg#3301

Undyingfury(officer)

Armonite(officer)

Dukediewalker(officer)

Psycopt(officer)

Come join us here on discord : Unity discord

unknown.png

Unbenannt-2.png

Bye Bye pokefriends :RowletHeart:

ive been playing PRO since early 2017 and basically completed it but I went off and just recently have gotten back on. I know rn I look like im a noob but I have extensive knowledge of the game (from what I can remember) and would like to be back in a guild. I used to be in a guild before but my discord was wiped so cannot find them and if im a long lost member then that makes this even better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i would like to join the guild i have completed Kanto i have over 150 hrs my IGN is SWProZ

guys i want to join your clan my playtime is 196 hr

Ig name is Shafel

Message me on Discord on Sieg#3301 please ^^

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

I'd like enter in this guild. My IGN is Shadowmewtwo04 and I have 50 hours and complete kanto league. My Discord name is Sofia.

Heyo, message me on Discord on Sieg#3301 or feel free to post your Discord tag as well with the number after the # too

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.