Xrevolutionx94

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blaziken is fine your move type fight usually fails

have counters

band nite ada wins from extreme speed

252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 196-231 (65.1 - 76.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

not to mention that not all the team have blaziken,

then you have counters if your move type fight is not 100% accurate

why have problems?

I see that as exaggeration

sword dance to put a clean sword dance is not easy at all you will not always throw a sd and win everything that is in front.

when a pokemon beats all of 1 hit if it can be banned but banning a pokemon that needs items and does not beat all of 1 hit should not be banned.

if a pokemon is strong in a metagame, it is simply modified

252 Atk Life Orb Adaptability Crawdaunt Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 291-343 (96.6 - 113.9%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 320-378 (106.3 - 125.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

These calcs don't make sense. Listen carefully yes we already know only azuma and crawdaunt can kill a blazeiken.. also dragonite can't come into a dragonite it can only attempt to revenge kill and band espeed still don't kill so u die to a knock off into a hjk. Anyway like I said before crawdaunt cannot be switch into a blaziken nor can azuma, crawdaunt straight up gets blown back and azuma takes like 50% now our fear is to aquajet into it before it sweeps your team now the guy switches out into his iron barbs rockhelm ferrothorn sndnd you're forced to switch out while they double right back into blaziken and take another life... u have no counters or checks for this mon. All you're doing is saying azuma and crawdaunt can kill it and we all already know this but if expert players play this mon they will always add ferrothorn in the team to prevent aquajetd and now with talons nerf it can no longer kill blaziken after rocks or after it attack.. it just saying it's a broken ass Pokémon and I been around competitive play for nearly 7 years to back everything I say up.

4K82h71.png

Nice 90 rating friend, i can see that ur are a PVP God :RowletHeart:

sorry master ,i cant become such a good pokemon master like u! keep up the good work

“People who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.” – Armin Arlelt

These calcs don't make sense. Listen carefully yes we already know only azuma and crawdaunt can kill a blazeiken.. also dragonite can't come into a dragonite it can only attempt to revenge kill and band espeed still don't kill so u die to a knock off into a hjk. Anyway like I said before crawdaunt cannot be switch into a blaziken nor can azuma, crawdaunt straight up gets blown back and azuma takes like 50% now our fear is to aquajet into it before it sweeps your team now the guy switches out into his iron barbs rockhelm ferrothorn sndnd you're forced to switch out while they double right back into blaziken and take another life... u have no counters or checks for this mon. All you're doing is saying azuma and crawdaunt can kill it and we all already know this but if expert players play this mon they will always add ferrothorn in the team to prevent aquajetd and now with talons nerf it can no longer kill blaziken after rocks or after it attack.. it just saying it's a broken [butt] Pokémon and I been around competitive play for nearly 7 years to back everything I say up.

I do not get involved but I have been using several server accounts for a long time and in pvp a blaziken was never a problem.

I do not think more.

if you are a good player, make your strategy ban at blaziken would be a very big change.

Ferro defeats it very easily with magnet

my last answer

pokemon_signature_by_nicole99-d6q18it.png

:PikaLurk:iRedxy was here .:TreeckoNo: