∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

2 hours ago, guccitrunkz said:

~Snip~

Hey mate, We have a rule that we do not invite anyone (in-game guild) 7 days before Season end, so if you can wait till next season i.e. 1st November that would be really cool. Till then please join our Discord server

Discord Link can be found in 1st Post of this thread, just click to "<<".

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

Apply to join the guild, gold server, Name: Crystalwang 
1. Age 16+ and above : yes. 
2. Playtime hours at 400 or more : 650h+ 
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Already in. 
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : This is the first time joining a guild. 
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : Mainly pvp and collecting pokes. 

无标题.png

1. Age 16+? Yes I'm 16 turning 17 in may.

2. Playtime hours: Only 265 sadly... but now that I got a new PC I'm definetly going to play more.

3. Discord? Yessir, been using discord since 2017, I discovered PRO thanks to discord

4. Previous guild: Origin in silver back when they were n1 clan, I couldn't continue to play because my PC was so old that it literally died, I can't open it anymore (I still have it in my drawer btw lol). I switched servers because of one my irl friends playing in this server. But yeah I got kicked cause I couldn't play anymore, there was no point in me staying.
5. Ever banned from PRO? Nope, never

6. Goal in game: Probably to get better at pvp overall, to learn more from other plays and probably play at a point where there's almost nothing left to do in the game ( probably will never happen though haha).

7. how old+ other languages? I'm 16 as I mentioned earlier, I speak mandarin (chinese) and french. I used to learn spanish in school but you can forget about that, still only know hola.

8. SS of trainer card. https://imgur.com/3CyI84W

1. Age 16+ and above :-

~Yes

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more :-
~Yes

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- https://discord.gg/RhbyGv7
~Yes

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :
~Magma (Left a couple years ago because I quit PRO, pretty sure it's a dead guild now.)
5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? :-
~No.

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :-
~Number one goal = obtain Shiny hunting Smeargle 
I mostly like to hunt for good pokemon, 7 OT shiny so far. I'm woefully ignorant of PVP in this game, but I'll learn how eventually. Currently working my way though Sinnoh and getting back into the game after being gone a few years. 

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?
~33 (Yes, I am old)
English

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :-

traincard.png

1. Age 16+ and above :-22

2. Playtime hours at 400 or more :-500+ but i start playing this game on 2016 i just stop and came back playing (android user now)

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :-yes

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :-ImbaPH- well when i was playing on blue server since 2016 i use to be a guild leader to with international member its kinda fun tho..thats why im looking for a guild with international member maybe this place is good.

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :-when i was playing way back 2016 i used to be in ladder and got suicune mount rn..so i want to reach a ladder on this era.

and to add im a shiny collector way back 2016 rn i stop it and sell those shiny.. now i want to event pokes they are look much cooler tho.

IMG_20201111_155544.jpg.878ba98de9b89f8f3bdab927d665feb6.jpg

1607231446571.png.bdbc0c8ef0dde07e9995fab80f780c56.png