∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i would like to join a guild to find a good community of people i can add to and that are active. i am new to pro with only 40k hours but i plan on pvping and have already started buying pvp mons as i finish the story. 
i am over 30 so just looking to relax somewhere out of the ALL chat aha. thank you. 
Here is a picture of my trainer card which i see people doing on these recruitment threads. 

trainercard.png

Edited by BigMr

First of all Hello! I really liked the description of the guild, is what I am looking for in the game, a friendly community with active players and a lot of fun. 

1. Age:  I’m 26

2. Playtime hours:  67h. I started playing a week ago.

3. Able to use Discord, Most Important: Yes. Beto#3119 (my discord ID)

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?): I have never been in a guild.

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Complete the Dex, do pvp, events, make friends and be one of the best.

6. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? As I said above, I'm 26 and I speak English, Portuguese, and understand Spanish reasonably well.

1658109609_PlayerID.png.c16292606658e6636446b95183cd149f.png

Have a wonderful day!

My Pokemon Shop - My Item Shop ★

1. Age : 17
2. Playtime hours : 173h 52min
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Yes(NxelsTM#4342)
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : I never was in a guild
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : Have fun, doing pvp and build up a shop
6.  My native language is german, I hope that`s not a problem. grafik.png.e36e92c6325a093b4a0ad968a7002c24.png

1. Age 16+ and above : yes

2. Playtime hours at 100 or more : 199 hours

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : NOT ME#2077

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : this will be my 1st guild

5. Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? : never

6. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : want to be richest

7. How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 19,hindi

8. Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card. :

image.png.4e5213e6952d2f05398dee29a955fe41.png

1. Age : 20+

2. Playtime hours : 891hr

3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Ryeverse#9485

4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : All my previous guild is in Silver Server, idk how but atm Im in Gold Server

5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : I just recently checking this game again and looking for stuff to kill time like hunting pve pvp and so on. Any tips/guide would be greatly appreciated.

are.png

Edited by Dexy