Server Merge FAQ

Shaui

m-m-merge_logo.png

With the merge between the Red Server and the Blue Server coming sometime next week, with a tentative possibility of it happening this upcoming weekend.

We made this post to inform you of everything you need to know about the merge. This post will be updated with more information over time as well.

You can choose to merge both accounts, or keep them, as shown below on this screenshot.

Do note, if you decide to merge, then the story progress on one account will be deleted, but you get to keep all Pokemon, items, etc.

[spoiler=How things will look]

TkcI4k3CmQAbzbPt.png

Now if you select option 1 you can do this in the screenshot below:

ov9SvLonk65O5V6u.png

That being said, here is a FAQ to help answer your questions and concerns about the merge. (Do note that more information will be added over time.):

Q: What is the ETA?

A: Looks like this upcoming weekend. Progress is 100% done and just needs to be tested. It takes less than a second to merge an account.

Q: What happens if my Pokemon and Items are over the limit allowed and I don't want to make a new account and merge everything into one?

A: Items will cap at 999, the rest will be cut. And as for Pokemon, you will be forced to keep both accounts if the combined total is over the 1000 Pokemon limit.

ZB06LBZS1eMcObYb.png

Q: I want to be able to choose which progress I use! How do I do it?

A: Just as shown in the screenshot above, you will be able to select your progress from the server that you want.

Q: I have legendaries on both servers. What will happen to them?

A: If you have the same species of legendaries on both accounts, you'll have the option to keep both accounts, or to choose one of the two to keep.

Q: What about my playtime?

A: Playtime will be merged.

Q: There is a guild on with the same name as mine on the other server! What will happen to my guild?

A: All Guilds will be deleted and leaders will get reimbursed 400k. This is to prevent any collisions that may occur.

DrecjyIEgSlH5sI9.png

Important: Guilds have one week to recreate their guilds if they have a guild post that's older than a week.

Q: What about the pvp season?!?!?

A: The new pvp season will not start until the merge is complete.

Q: What will the new server name be?

A: Gold and Silver!

b462d18b0382342050f2852ad3d0342d.png

Q: What about the current event?!

A: Will be extended based off of how long things take and when the merge drops.

Q: Does it take long to merge?

A: Absolutely not. It's easy and quickly done.

Yj8JuMKCckVbAanH.gif

Q: I play PRO on my phone, can I do the merge with it?

A: Yes, the website is phone compatible.

kf3GT6z5XmuU3hOK.gif

Q: My account is banned, can I still merge it?

A: You can't. If you are only banned on one server then you can keep both accounts, but you have to rename the account that's not banned.

UAnMJjZTF9zPhYg9.png

Important: If you are currently appealing then it might be better to wait for the final outcome and decide afterwards.

Q: What happens to my mails?

A: They will be merged. The sender will be changed to Eaty, but the original sender will be added to the title.

48dmv5mugSpUVpRR.png

Q: I need a list of all my guildies, is this possible?

A: Yes, you will automatically get mails with a list of all your old guildies.

XxmaSSVo7lsKMfHN.png

Q: Do I lose something with the merge?

A: Pretty much everything will be merged except the clothes you wear. The clothes you wear on the server you didn't choose as main server will be deleted. To prevent this you should take them off before you merge your account!

Q: Not related to the merge, but when does Eaty recover my legendary?

A: Good question and related to the merge! Legendaries won't be recovered anymore.

If you want your legendary back you can do this:

1. Choose the server you didn't catch it yet as main server.
  2. Merge your accounts.
  3. Fulfill the requirements for the legendary.
  4. Catch it again!

If you deleted your legendary recently then they can still be recovered.

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Done!

Edited by Xylos
  • Like 41

Until we meet again.