Thinq For everything Stuff members <3

Itachiy

Pokemon was one and only cartoon witch I loved. Nintendo3DS was not Rechable in my country that time I was so sad not able to play pokemon games but I alwys wanted to play the game today I'm almost 19 years old and I'm able to play this game in my phone and Pc. I'm really happy to Get a chance to play this game I'm really greatful to everyone of #PRO and too All the stuf members who works here again thinq to giving my childhood memoryes back ^_^ ILoveYouAll <3

• Like 2

Hello Djalham,

I also would like to Thank all the staff and especially developers who made this game.

Thank you All.

Sincerely,

Aladdin

• Like 1

aladdin_signature.png

6ZyAvk

IGN: Aladdino | Server: Silver

Shiny Encounter: 17 | Shiny Caught: 17

Current Team: w3SviQKVQzAu

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Intel i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

Asus Maximus IX Formula

Corsair LED 32GB Ram

Asus Nvidia Geforce Strix 1080 Ti OC

EVGA Supernova 1000P Power Supply

Thermaltake Core X71 Case

Latest Youtube Videos Recorded with Nvidia Share:

NieR: Automata - Max Settings

https://goo.gl/qGiJdJ

You have no idea how much this means to us (I think I can speak for several others if not all), most of the times we are blamed for every single thing, the amount of toxicity aimed at us is recurrent on a daily basis and honestly, I don't know how people do it in other major gaming companies, with all the backlash.

But then there are people like you, with simple words, which makes our "staff personality" feel extremely happy. So, as I can only speak for myself, but I feel others also feel the same, thank you, you are awesome.

• Like 1

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words. It is much appreciated!!

RmMzVLF.png

Game Rules <span style=⚒️"> Trade rules <span style=⚒️"> PvP Rules <span style=⚒️"> Chat Rules <span style=⚒️"> How to report

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums due to being of use to others.

Check out the server Rules before playing and using in game chat.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

You have no idea how much this means to us (I think I can speak for several others if not all), most of the times we are blamed for every single thing, the amount of toxicity aimed at us is recurrent on a daily basis and honestly, I don't know how people do it in other major gaming companies, with all the backlash.

But then there are people like you, with simple words, which makes our "staff personality" feel extremely happy. So, as I can only speak for myself, but I feel others also feel the same, thank you, you are awesome.

^_^ ALL OF YOU deserves more then this sir <3