I'm so excited to be here

I don't really play anything else but Pokemon.

Pokemon GO at that.

My name is Addison and I'm 29 years old. I've been finding myself only play Pokemon GO and not being able to touch any other game.

If I'm stuck at home, I'm watching Netflix or socializing with internet friends, never play any other video game.

I love to be outdoors and play Pokemon GO and breathe in the fresh air while getting some exercise.

Now, here's Pokemon Revolution Online!

Something for me to do when I'm not out playing Pokemon GO and just want to relax at home! Like I did all day today!

I'm really excited to get PRO going and play an even more exciting Pokemon game! While chatting with new friends, if I should make any!!!

Could you please tell me a nice friendly guild/server I should get into? Thanks very much!

Actually, I'll just take a look at the guild forums area!

I don't really play anything else but Pokemon.

Pokemon GO at that.

My name is Addison and I'm 29 years old. I've been finding myself only play Pokemon GO and not being able to touch any other game.

If I'm stuck at home, I'm watching Netflix or socializing with internet friends, never play any other video game.

I love to be outdoors and play Pokemon GO and breathe in the fresh air while getting some exercise.

Now, here's Pokemon Revolution Online!

Something for me to do when I'm not out playing Pokemon GO and just want to relax at home! Like I did all day today!

I'm really excited to get PRO going and play an even more exciting Pokemon game! While chatting with new friends, if I should make any!!!

Could you please tell me a nice friendly guild/server I should get into? Thanks very much!

Actually, I'll just take a look at the guild forums area!

Welcome to PRO!