Introduction - Vuurvlammetje [Dutch]

I won't do no format and stuff because am too lazy, just gonna introduce a bit of myself and mention some people at the end whom I really love.

download.png.b1d9c82499e47c0f8a2911f602c46d26.png

So here we go:

My real name is Ricardo Seerden, but sometimes my friends call Me Vuurvlammetje. Thats why I've chosen for this name.

I was born in The Netherlands, Alkmaar

i'm 20 years old; Friendly, Joyful and Patient but Nervous, Sleepy & really social. Worrying is My style.

Also Sensitive; and the most Thing I hate is: Fake Friends.

I have luckily a Mom and Dad and 1 sister above me and one under me (age, nothing else).; I'm the middle Brother here. and always I like to be rude with them.

But well who never was?

I really don't do much things in my life. besides working every day.

but when I do, I plan to do something that means ''Fun'', something that I really enjoy of. like going to such tourist

sites, playing football by usual with my friends and neighbors, Travel to many places. well, yea i'm an adventurous guy here.

I love Music(s), well, life without it could be worse. I Like some Dutch language music,

like Andre Hazes and some TOP 40 music. Also I'm listening most of the time to some 80's music.

and Some Video Games Soundtracks too.

I like games, well i'm a Gamer too.

Here there will come a list with some names of people that I've met in this community, and worthly a shout-out:

Edited by Vuurvlammetje
  • Like 1
netherlands_dutch_holland_national_country_flag-128.pngdpoluaa7ceb.png.2bf9a041776cd7a92bbe3655ae1f4057.png

I won't do no format and stuff because am too lazy, just gonna introduce a bit of myself and mention some people at the end whom I really love.

[ATTACH=full]13583[/ATTACH]

So here we go:

My real name is Ricardo Seerden, but sometimes my friends call Me Vuurvlammetje. Thats why I've chosen for this name.

I was born in The Netherlands, Alkmaar

i'm 20 years old; Friendly, Joyful and Patient but Nervous, Sleepy & really social. Worrying is My style.

Also Sensitive; and the most Thing I hate is: Fake Friends.

I have luckily a Mom and Dad and 1 sister above me and one under me (age, nothing else).; I'm the middle Brother here. and always I like to be rude with them.

But well who never was?

I really don't do much things in my life. besides working every day.

but when I do, I plan to do something that means ''Fun'', something that I really enjoy of. like going to such tourist

sites, playing football by usual with my friends and neighbors, Travel to many places. well, yea i'm an adventurous guy here.

I love Music(s), well, life without it could be worse. I Like some Dutch language music,

like Andre Hazes and some TOP 40 music. Also I'm listening most of the time to some 80's music.

and Some Video Games Soundtracks too.

I like games, well i'm a Gamer too.

Here there will come a list with some names of people that I've met in this community, and worthly a shout-out:

Welcome to PRO! Enjoy your time here. :)