~*I love you, staff*~

Addiinstinct

Seriously, thanks for making Pokemon Revolution Online!

It's such a beautiful game and I'm very in love with PRO and have met great people here ALREADY!

The community you guys have for PRO is just, amazing!

And I understand you guys probably have a lot of backlash and toxicity coming from many many people who have come across PRO.

But I just wanted to take the time and send you this message (Before I go to work!) and tell you all how much I appreciate what you have done for PRO and make such a high quality and PERFECT game!

I want you to know that you have a very big fan here and I wish for you ALL THE BEST and want you to keep going!!!

Never look down and keep aiming high into the skies! You've made it this far, PRO is just THE BEST.

Thank you, team, for ALL your hard work and dedication in making sure that we all have a blast in PRO!

I know I am!!!

I love you so much,

Addison

• Like 2

Seriously, thanks for making Pokemon Revolution Online!

It's such a beautiful game and I'm very in love with PRO and have met great people here ALREADY!

The community you guys have for PRO is just, amazing!

And I understand you guys probably have a lot of backlash and toxicity coming from many many people who have come across PRO.

But I just wanted to take the time and send you this message (Before I go to work!) and tell you all how much I appreciate what you have done for PRO and make such a high quality and PERFECT game!

I want you to know that you have a very big fan here and I wish for you ALL THE BEST and want you to keep going!!!

Never look down and keep aiming high into the skies! You've made it this far, PRO is just THE BEST.

Thank you, team, for ALL your hard work and dedication in making sure that we all have a blast in PRO!

I know I am!!!

I love you so much,

Addison

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear that you're enjoying PRO so much :CharYay:

Hope you have a nice day, and good luck in your journey :)