Google Chrome forbidden error

Arometiz

Hi,

I'm a Google Chrome user. I tried to login on the forum with Google Chrome. Now the I constantly get an error message. This is the error message I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.

When I wasn't logged in on Google Chrome it worked perfectly. Now I logged in on the forum I can't access the website/forum at all. It all ends with the error message above. When I tried it on Internet Explorer all worked perfectly. I hope this issue can be fixed :)

654m430.png

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I'm a Google Chrome user. I tried to login on the forum with Google Chrome. Now the I constantly get an error message. This is the error message I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.

When I wasn't logged in on Google Chrome it worked perfectly. Now I logged in on the forum I can't access the website/forum at all. It all ends with the error message above. When I tried it on Internet Explorer all worked perfectly. I hope this issue can be fixed :)

Hello,

I know in certain country it can cause issue due to content. You can try using a proxy or some other way of avoiding them being able to detect your country based ip address. This should allow you to access the content.

Hope this will help and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what the issue could be. Cant see anything wrong on our end, Chrome is working fine for me and other users. Try clearing your cookies.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.