Battle Tower Guide - Info/Bosses/Rewards/Strategy [UPDATED 12/23/2018]

Mcschitter

Nope i didn't confirm it but its just a guess as this time when i fought cynthia her arceus was spamming extreme speed on my umbreon but previous time i battled it the arceus was spamming brick break on my umbreon. So a guess, arceus may use tht type of move according to the plate its holding.

Yes arceus has 3 different 4th slot moves depending on which set cynthia uses but no item.

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide

also i've found the missing boss from the list:

Brenna

Ferrothorn: explosion

Feraligatr: superpower

Hawlucha: high jump kick

Kingdra: hydropump

Clefable: spotlight

Rhyperior: horn drill, rock wrecker

Thank you and ik about Brenna, I just update whenever i fight against them now and i never get her, thank you though :SquirtleSquad:

• Like 1

anyone can share his team for this battle tower?i want to start doing it,just finished lvling my bold klefki to 100 :D

Yah, the main Pokemon I am using atm are klefki, weezing, pelipper, kingdra, omastar, and ferrothorn. the rain sweepers are just my personal preference for massive damage output and speed so you can double down on tanks instead but the other 3 are really good to have

Yah, the main Pokemon I am using atm are klefki, weezing, pelipper, kingdra, omastar, and ferrothorn. the rain sweepers are just my personal preference for massive damage output and speed so you can double down on tanks instead but the other 3 are really good to have

got klefki,ferrothorn but not weezing. have a couple of tanky snorlax's,umbreon,clefable,tyranitar(impish).

any good comp i can do?klefki,ferrothor,clefable and what else can work for sweeps?(i have excadrill but not sand rush tho)

got klefki,ferrothorn but not weezing. have a couple of tanky snorlax's,umbreon,clefable,tyranitar(impish).

any good comp i can do?klefki,ferrothor,clefable and what else can work for sweeps?(i have excadrill but not sand rush tho)

Tough to say since Cynthia can use different mons. My opinion is good physicall walls are a MUST and levitate is just insane when the mon has a ground type move. Hazard setup is prettu much the go to method for any boss and lots of tank setups run mons with those moves. Umbreon could a a valuable cleric and status setter if it can live the hit. ttar in sand is pretty insane and can be paired with a excadrill sweeper but you already said you do not have that. Cannot say for sure a full 6 for you but weezing are somewhat cheap for even an epic on market so I would recommend buying one like i did. Hope this helps brother :SquirtleSquad:

Tough to say since Cynthia can use different mons. My opinion is good physicall walls are a MUST and levitate is just insane when the mon has a ground type move. Hazard setup is prettu much the go to method for any boss and lots of tank setups run mons with those moves. Umbreon could a a valuable cleric and status setter if it can live the hit. ttar in sand is pretty insane and can be paired with a excadrill sweeper but you already said you do not have that. Cannot say for sure a full 6 for you but weezing are somewhat cheap for even an epic on market so I would recommend buying one like i did. Hope this helps brother :SquirtleSquad:

yea i'll get a weezing np. also,sand force or sand rush excadrill?(i have them untrained so i can easily get them to 100).

if i use tyranitar to set sandstorm,do i immediately switch to excadrill?how does it work,and is there an item to increase duration of sandstorm like there is for water pokes?

also,i have a mixed wall(128 def,128 spdef,252 hp) bronzong with levitate- should i use it like u said(or is weezing a better option)?

yea i'll get a weezing np. also,sand force or sand rush excadrill?(i have them untrained so i can easily get them to 100).

if i use tyranitar to set sandstorm,do i immediately switch to excadrill?how does it work,and is there an item to increase duration of sandstorm like there is for water pokes?

also,i have a mixed wall(128 def,128 spdef,252 hp) bronzong with levitate- should i use it like u said(or is weezing a better option)?

Sand rush is needed or you will be outsped. When a ttar sets up sand you get a special defense bonus for all rock types so it is your discretion to switch but just keep that in mind. I cannot remember the name of the rock to increase sandstorm duration (i think smooth) but there is 1 for ALL weathers. Bronzong is very bad compared to weezing because you cannot get toxic spikes and pain split access but can still work maybe if you have access to setup moves like calm mind ehh? Not 100% sure how good since the typing is also very weak to multiple typings compared to just mono poison so they will not always use ground type move. Hope this helps.

Sand rush is needed or you will be outsped. When a ttar sets up sand you get a special defense bonus for all rock types so it is your discretion to switch but just keep that in mind. I cannot remember the name of the rock to increase sandstorm duration (i think smooth) but there is 1 for ALL weathers. Bronzong is very bad compared to weezing because you cannot get toxic spikes and pain split access but can still work maybe if you have access to setup moves like calm mind ehh? Not 100% sure how good since the typing is also very weak to multiple typings compared to just mono poison so they will not always use ground type move. Hope this helps.

ok so i'll lvl my drilbur with sand rush to 100. first ttar with smooth rock to increase duration,switch to excadrill and start sword dancning?

and if he faints,what's my plan? when to use weezing/klefki/clefable?

and is this team good enough?- ttar,excadrill,klefki,weezing,clefable and ferrothorn. or do i need another sweeper?(and who will it be)

btw,ty for helping me!