The Walking Dead

Onewingednecro

Guest Gigiotelli9

I love TWD, the concept is wonderful and my favourite character is Deryl Dixon (My avatar spoilers it xD). :D

• 2 weeks later...
139069 The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones are the only good tv shows still airing

Not true at all ^^ there are great shows at the moment, these might be the ones you enjoy the must though... If you said "game of thrones is the best show still airing" i would agree with you, but dont put walking dead next to game of thrones on the same sentence. Not that i dont like walking dead, its also one of my favourite series but game of thrones is game of thrones ^^ And there are shows i consider just as good as walking dead, vikings, mr robot, flash, arrow, agents of shield... And some others, these are all great shows, they might not be as old as walking dead but it doesnt make them any worst ^^

That's your opinion but the walking dead has a fanbase of 4.2 million followers on twitter, a standard episode costs around 2.2million and they make around 8.8 million back. Neither of them shows are as big and entertaining as twd

4j47k8.jpg

140167 That's your opinion but the walking dead has a fanbase of 4.2 million followers on twitter, a standard episode costs around 2.2million and they make around 8.8 million back. Neither of them shows are as big and entertaining as twd

Like i said walking dead is much older than any of the shows i mentioned ^^ I Love walking dead, but plz dont say "walking dead and game of thrones" are the best shows still airing, because it is not true =) There are some great shows out there.

• 2 months later...

I was jaded from the first season into the latest. It actually took someone to get in my face about how silly and redundant the show has become for me to stop continuing to watch it. This is not to say that it is a bad show as it kept me around for the longest time. But, I am really better off without it.

Glenn's

death was the saddest part of the entire show, imo.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life