PvP Shop Idea

Theakalli

Hi there,

I know this was suggested by @Theminho and credits to him for that,but the suggestion was ignored so i'd thought i'd post it again with more details on how I think it should be.

So basically the idea would be to sell back exclusive pvp items to the shop.I really don't think there's any downside to it.

For example,you would be able to buy an item exclusive to the PvP Shop (that item has to be only available through the pvp shop and non tradable so you dont farm pvp coins like this) and then be able to sell it back for like,half amount,or even the same amount.

Another example,if you decide to buy a PvP Cloak which is only available for a specific gender,and then you decide to use a magic mirror,that cloak will always stay useless in your inventory,since you can't even sell it for good money which kinda sucks to be honest.

And what you want to buy in the PvP is most likely exclusive items,you can't abuse the economy either.

I really don't think there's any downside to it and i'd love to hear your thoughts about that to be honest.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think.

• Like 6

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1, should be added as soon possible, kthx

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The only downside I see is that this makes it unnecessary to buy a second mount or cloak. The coins you would have spend on a second one would now be used to buy things you can actually sell, like rerolls.

This only concerns a small minority though, so the effect on the economy should be minimal.

I don't see why this should not be a thing.

+1

• Like 1