New here, but always a poke-fan!

Hi there, my name is Kydashing and you may call me Ky.

I have played quite a few fan-based pokemon games in the past and have always found alot of joy and fun out of them. Its much easier to interact with others this way.

Of course, im new to this game and am unsure about talking to others and making friends again...so heres to hoping i figure it all out ;3;

• Like 2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Ky. Welcome back:CharYay: It looks like you have not been around for awhile, and some things have changed. For your information, Red and Blue is now the Silver server while the Gold server is formerly known as Yellow. Even if you played on just one of either Red or Blue server, you will have to merge your account or it will say "invalid username or password". You can find the details about the merge by checking the Merge F.A.Q.

I've checked the database and your progress from the Red server is still intact. When you merge your account, make sure to select Red as your main account and all of your previous progress from Red server will be brought forward to Silver.

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, please do check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. If you have any more problems other then the one mentioned in the Errors FAQ, please do let me know. Looking forward to seeing you in-game. Have fun!

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Welcome :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello Kydashing :)

Welcome to PRO. I wish you good luck in your adventure/journey. I'm pretty sure you'll make friends pretty fast. Do not hesitate to use the help chat to ask questions. If you have any concerns you can aswell contact me at any time. Have a nice day!

390?cb=20170221070540

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there, my name is Kydashing and you may call me Ky.

I have played quite a few fan-based pokemon games in the past and have always found alot of joy and fun out of them. Its much easier to interact with others this way.

Of course, im new to this game and am unsure about talking to others and making friends again...so heres to hoping i figure it all out ;3;

Welcome!