Time stall

Pitroipa

Hello,

So the rules said when someone timestall the only way to report him is to record the match.

but when u dont have any possibilities to record the match u instant loose the game.

there should be any way to record the match like in pokemon showdown or when u check the local time it should be at least reporteble.

cause one guy do this all the time I faced 4 times this season and he always wins because of time stall. and I dont think everyone on pro has a camcorder to record the game or just play on the phone.

Yeah thats true,time stalling is extremly annoying but I don't know if thats possible.What would be nice is having the same timer system as showdown,both players start with 5 Minutes and then it reduces depending on how long you take to move,and it goes up again if you play fast.

• Like 1

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

• 1 month later...
3. Time stalling is forbidden. (Time Stalling =/= Stalling, using repetitive moves is allowed) Video evidence is required.

This won't change, sorry.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.