"Sharks Guild" - Looking for recruits! *BRAND NEW*

Captnkat

- IGN: Aomex

- Why would you like to join us?: Looking for a guild to make new friends

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: So far im interested in the story, after that bosses

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: n/a

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: [ATTACH=full]22427[/ATTACH]

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: n/a

you have been accepted! Please check DM for more information and a link to the discord server as well : )

b6Y6jE9.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: SivySilver

- Why would you like to join us?: Meet new people and maybe even hunt with everyone

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Hunt, train, just have a good time, help my friends if needed

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Not really sure but when i think of something i will tell you

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: 674148218_OHGOD.png.f4df904318ca4865a390ede26468602d.png

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: Not sure but when i think of something i will tell you

Edited by SivySilver

- IGN:TazuBawa

- Why would you like to join us?:I need guild and friends and ur gang seems to powerfull

- What do you like doing most in PRO?:Catching new pokes and battling with players

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Members?: I will help to recurit more members

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:yes

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?:no ideas

Screenshot_20180615-183015.thumb.png.12095fbc33aad78279e12bd906b4d99c.png

- IGN: Gongon

- Why would you like to join us?: looking for a chill guild with no needless drama

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: hunting and or sitting in verm

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Uh, i dunno

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:1529078756226.png.a7afc2d45ca5e2eab39330d1c71f5f6e.png

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: none atm

IGN: SivySilver

- Why would you like to join us?: Meet new people and maybe even hunt with everyone

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Hunt, train, just have a good time, help my friends if needed

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Not really sure but when i think of something i will tell you

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: [ATTACH=full]22599[/ATTACH]

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: Not sure but when i think of something i will tell you

Denied, please apply in the future.

- IGN:TazuBawa

- Why would you like to join us?:I need guild and friends and ur gang seems to powerfull

- What do you like doing most in PRO?:Catching new pokes and battling with players

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Members?: I will help to recurit more members

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:yes

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?:no ideas

Welcome to the guild, please check DM for more information and the Discord invite!

- IGN: Gongon

- Why would you like to join us?: looking for a chill guild with no needless drama

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: hunting and or sitting in verm

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Uh, i dunno

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:[ATTACH=full]22692[/ATTACH]

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: none atm

Welcome to the guild! Please check DM for more information and the Discord invite!

b6Y6jE9.png

xRXB5if.png

Hello and welcome to the Sharks Guild page! Are you looking for a laid back and chill guild to make new friends and become part of a community? Well this is the guild for you! Here we strive for our main purpose, being that we become a family and we have fun and enjoy the game of PRO, later down the line we plan on having a PVP sub section of our guild, so for now if that’s what you are looking for, this is not the place. However, if you want to make some friends then here is where you do it!

In this thread I will talk about several things, such as: Benefits of Sharks, Events, Discord server, and all in all the community aspect I want to create with you all!

If you would like to join the discord server (Guild member or not), just PM me on here! If you join the discord server and are a guild member, there will be instructions in a channel to show you how to gain the “Sharks” role to enter the Guild area of the discord!

One of the many things people look at when joining a guild are the benefits obviously, well here at The Sharks Guild, since we are starting out just as of today, this list below for perks will be short but sweet, and I hope as we grow I can grow this list!

Guild application:

- IGN: Ljamblesl

- Why would you like to join us?: I would love to join because I used to run a guild, and be a huge member of this game, I want to make friends and have a fun time.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: Hunting pokemon, fighting bosses, events, and some pvp later down the line.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: Cards Against Humanity event nights!

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: 1529609320080.png.8e6e98d07bda2a2f20da03362ba2e591.png I just got back to the game, but I actually have like 20 days plus played, I just returned from a long absence.

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: Cards Against Humanity and JackBox event nights!

Luigi, I've been a plumber for 34 years. You actually think, I go to some mushroom kingdom Luigi - I don't. I just trip really hard on LSD and I hire prostitutes.

B-but Mario...I've been there with you - to the Mushroom Kingdom.

No you haven't Luigi. You have Terminal Seven, brain cancer - I don't even know what that means, but its bad. This is all in your head Luigi, its in your imagination.

IGN:My ingame name is= ShoaibanwarX.

- Why would you like to join us?:I had never join a guild before so I would love to join a guild to know it's benifts and other stuff.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?:Just trying to finish all the story lines and try to find any type glitches or bug simply.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?:I think that you need to be regularly be active and also be helpfull to us as a leader.

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game:

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?:The things that your doing right now is great maybe in future if you do anything wrong then I would love to let you know my ideas.

20180622-1352642873.jpg.40125d7ac95745b59b4ce13adc2c3898.jpg

• 1 month later...

- IGN: Skltty

- Why would you like to join us?: Sharks are eveything!! I'm relatively new and looking for a nice guild.

- What do you like doing most in PRO?: finding new pokemon and friends.

- What do you think I should add to benefits for becoming a Sharks Guild Member?: anything you think is suitable for new members or existing ones.

- Screenshot of your trainer card in game: DONE :3

- Have any ideas for the Guild that I can implement / change?: not currently it's fine atm.

20180730_100925.jpg.932cc01956b418a53face72d8695b45c.jpg