♦ How to use the Reborn Bot | All commands showcased (7/20/18) ♦

Prehax

Hey @princekashyap, I don't know if its a reborn sided bug but its mostly affecting mobile users only I believe since it works fine on my computer but not on my phone.

NOTE Everyone I know having this problem are on mobile.
I have a temporary solution for it which is to go to your discord settings and then go to Text and Images and untick the "When posted as links to chat" checkbox and change your channel then come back again or just restart discord.

By doing the above change you should be fix the inspect embed not showing bug but you will not be see images from links like gifs from tenor to revert that you need to tick the  "When posted as links to chat" checkbox again.

13 hours ago, BloodEmperor said:

Hey @princekashyap, I don't know if its a reborn sided bug but its mostly affecting mobile users only I believe since it works fine on my computer but not on my phone.

NOTE Everyone I know having this problem are on mobile.
I have a temporary solution for it which is to go to your discord settings and then go to Text and Images and untick the "When posted as links to chat" checkbox and change your channel then come back again or just restart discord.

By doing the above change you should be fix the inspect embed not showing bug but you will not be see images from links like gifs from tenor to revert that you need to tick the  "When posted as links to chat" checkbox again.

Thanks brother for help, Can I post this in YouTube so other people can also fix this?

My YouTube 🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...