Website Rework, Part 2! Suggestion here!

Eaty

All seems cool <3 but about the price checks is based on recent trades and it can be easily manipulated by the players (guilds for example), a lot of drama x.x

• Like 1

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

Server Transfer (Fee: 300k or 1 Coin Capsule, can be lowered later on)

This should never be lowered a transfer brings in a lot of money onto a new server, this would inflate the money even more. It should be raised but not lowered.

Able to see your account informations (Username, ID, E-Mail. Membership, Black Membership, Last online, Total Pokemon. Rating, Excavation points)

It should show any type of progression, for example how far are you into the daycare tiers or cooldowns for every aspect of the game.

User bank (Personal bank where you can put in money, Pokemon and items. This way you can have unlimited Pokemon and save your money)

This still should have a limit to a certain extend (e.g 10000 pokemon and 999999999$)

Recover deleted Pokemon

This should be limited to a certain amount e.g You can only recover 25 pokemon per account

Delevel Pokemon (Can not be lower than 97)

It should be only possible to the level 98, you will never need 3 levels to evolve something to the final stage.

Price check for Pokemon (Will be with assistance of recent trades, still discussed due to possible abuse)

I personally don't like this, the value of a pokemon is heavily depending on various factors. This will only lead to absurd disagreements for sellers and buyers.

Let the free market decide the price, a price suggestion from PRO staff or statistics is not the best idea.

Users can request to join a guild and guild leaders or officers can accept or deny the request

This should be a an opt-in feature, some guilds will probably get spammed with invite requests due to their status.

Leaders can invite users to their guild

Leaders and Officers should both have this feature.

All members can donate to the guild bank (Money, items, Pokemon)

This should be a non refundable transaction, so if someone decides to donate it should be a donation to the guild and unrecoverable.

Guild Leader can give the donations to members

Guild leaders and opt-in for Officers, I trust my officers to not do anything stupid with those things.

You will be able to buy a guild island for $20.000.000.

This should be lowered to a reasonable amount given that quite a lot of stuff was added to drain money of the servers, somewhere around 10-15mil would be fine with me.

You can choose your own spawns from a drop down menu.

There should be one special spawn that you can freely choose from (the Pokemon has to be available)

There will be balanced tiers and you have to choose Pokemon for different tiers.

This should be decided very carefully, I really don't wanna see a spawn like Pal Park again. :P

You can choose 5 Tutors that will be placed on the island.

Tutors, TM Teacher, Pre-Evo Tutor, Event move Tutors, Smeargle Tutor

I feel like they all should be available to choose from.

Only guild leaders can buy the island and change spawns/tutors.

• Changing spawns and/or tutors costs $5.000.000.

I think the fee is fine but it should have a cooldown for example just once a month.

Your guild needs at least 50 members.

This should not matter unless it is tied to server issues, if someone has the 20$mil they should be allowed to buy the island even if it just for himself.

A guild island could be a deciding factor to join a guild.

You need at least 300 hours to enter the guild island.

This will highly discourage newer players, it should be lowered to 100 hours in my opinion. There is virtually no reason to even have an hour requirement

You need to be Sinnoh champion to enter the island.

Why? It should be like the Vulcan Island that you can only enter the Guild Island if you are the champion for the region.

Edited by PreHax
  • Like 10

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

All seems nice but i would want the server transfer fee to be more than 300k. My suggestion would be around 500k-1m. My reasoning is 300k would be way too cheap for people to transfer over and buy shinies/epics and then transfer back. And for the people that wants to transfer to play with their friends its only a one time payment for them so 500-1m should'nt be hard. Also remove the payment with cc.

Edited by Braj
  • Like 3

giphy.gif

Contact me: Ingame - Braj ,Discord - Braj#2219

My suggestions:

>Server transfer should be more expensive, not something people could do everyday. Giving a limit can work aswell.

Price check for Pokemon (Will be with assistance of recent trades, still discussed due to possible abuse)

>I am not sure about price check, as it can have many abuses (I.E. friends tradings a normal machamp for 8m). Unless we can deal with those abuses, I am against it.

Users can request to join a guild and guild leaders or officers can accept or deny the request

>If possible add a reason box "Why should we accept you in this guild" aslong with the join request button.

Suggestions:

>Add a sub-forum called Epic Pokémon Caught, and we can show the epics in the main page as "Epics of the week".

• Like 2

Please provide two bid options to the auction house. A "bid" and a "max bid." Including a max bid can be optional.

The bid will act as normal. If the current highest bid is 100k and you bid 150k with a max bid of 300k, then you become the new "highest bidder" at 150k. This is what the person selling and the public sees. (No one sees my max bid, not even the seller.) If someone bids 175k, the system will automatically change my bid from 150k to 176k and I will retain my position as highest bidder. This is extremely beneficial if you cannot be present for the end of the auction but really want the pokemon.

Mass mailboxing.

I saw you suggest something like this previously with a cost of 50k. It would be nice, although infrequent. Personally, I've spend a solid 30-40 minutes sending a couple rare candies to every guild member on a random holiday. Would be nice to cut that down to only 5 minutes with a mass mailing feature.

Clothing preview.

I would be much more tempted to purchase clothing if I could preview what I would look like in it in an easier way. In game store preview is cool, but we still dont get to see pvp shop clothing, and its a little taxing scrolling through it all. In addition, I would be able to spend coin capsules in this feature to encourage impulse buying. #getpaid

PvP through website

when?

• Like 2
E6W75Tu.png

I have a suggestion that you should add a name change only 1 in lifetime for one account this would very helpful to many players it could also cost 300k or cc...staff can decide the price pls look on to my suggestion hope ya all like it

• Like 3

heixhsyue-512x288.png

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THINGS WILL HAPPEN:3

• Developer

This should never be lowered a transfer brings in a lot of money onto a new server, this would inflate the money even more. It should be raised but not lowered.

I actually want to lower the price more and more. I don't want two different economies or even two different servers. My goal is to have channels and you can switch between them while playing. So it's one game, one economy and not the stupid stuff we currently have. That's something I can't do currently due to the access to the needed code but one of the few goals I have in PRO.

Able to see your account informations (Username, ID, E-Mail. Membership, Black Membership, Last online, Total Pokemon. Rating, Excavation points)

It should show any type of progression, for example how far are you into the daycare tiers or cooldowns for every aspect of the game.

Agreed, but not possible for everything. Headbutts and Dig Spots would require a huge amount of time and would be really messy. Same for Excavation, that's why the Reborn Bot uses pictures. But most other cooldowns are possible.

User bank (Personal bank where you can put in money, Pokemon and items. This way you can have unlimited Pokemon and save your money)

This still should have a limit to a certain extend (e.g 10000 pokemon and 999999999$)

I don't understand why there should be a limit. You will be able to filter pretty much everything (Pokemon, ID, IVs etc.) to find your stuff and transfer it to your account with a single click. Makes no difference for the server as well.

Recover deleted Pokemon

This should be limited to a certain amount e.g You can only recover 25 pokemon per account

Staffs get hundreds of requests to recover Pokemon that were accidently deleted. I don't see a problem with allowing them to freely recover them. This makes everyones life easier. From time to time will all released Pokemon be completely deleted from the db and you won't be able to recover them anymore.

Delevel Pokemon (Can not be lower than 97)

It should be only possible to the level 98, you will never need 3 levels to evolve something to the final stage.

Agreed.

I personally don't like this, the value of a pokemon is heavily depending on various factors. This will only lead to absurd disagreements for sellers and buyers.

Let the free market decide the price, a price suggestion from PRO staff or statistics is not the best idea.

It won't give you an exact price but a graphic where you can see how much the pokemon was averagely traded for the last X days. It's more like a little help for users without any knowledge about prices.

This should be a an opt-in feature, some guilds will probably get spammed with invite requests due to their status.

Agreed.

Leaders can invite users to their guild

Leaders and Officers should both have this feature.

Agreed.

All members can donate to the guild bank (Money, items, Pokemon)

This should be a non refundable transaction, so if someone decides to donate it should be a donation to the guild and unrecoverable.

Was intended like this.

Guild Leader can give the donations to members

Guild leaders and opt-in for Officers, I trust my officers to not do anything stupid with those things.

Agreed.

You will be able to buy a guild island for $20.000.000.

This should be lowered to a reasonable amount given that quite a lot of stuff was added to drain money of the servers, somewhere around 10-15mil would be fine with me.

I want guild islands to be the non-plus ultra for guilds and not every guild should be able to purchase one. That's why it's so expensive. I was originally even thinking about doing some guild events (guild wars etc.) every 6 months and the winner gets a guild island. I want it to be special, something you can brag with as a guild.

You can choose your own spawns from a drop down menu.

There should be one special spawn that you can freely choose from (the Pokemon has to be available)

Pretty much most t9 spawns will be available but you definitely won't be able to choose from all available pokemon.

There will be balanced tiers and you have to choose Pokemon for different tiers.

This should be decided very carefully, I really don't wanna see a spawn like Pal Park again. :P

Agreed.

You can choose 5 Tutors that will be placed on the island.

Tutors, TM Teacher, Pre-Evo Tutor, Event move Tutors, Smeargle Tutor

I feel like they all should be available to choose from.

Agreed, except the event move tutor cause you usually need a quest for it.

Only guild leaders can buy the island and change spawns/tutors.

• Changing spawns and/or tutors costs $5.000.000.

I think the fee is fine but it should have a cooldown for example just once a month.

Not sure about this yet cause I don't see any problems with it but going to think about it.

Your guild needs at least 50 members.

This should not matter unless it is tied to server issues, if someone has the 20$mil they should be allowed to buy the island even if it just for himself.

A guild island could be a deciding factor to join a guild.

I might reduce it a bit but I want it to be a guild island and nothing for one person. It definitely won't be buyable for a guild with less than 30 members.

You need at least 300 hours to enter the guild island.

This will highly discourage newer players, it should be lowered to 100 hours in my opinion. There is virtually no reason to even have an hour requirement

I discussed a lot with staffs about the requirements and I might lower it to 250 hours but it's more a countermeasure for some friendly PRO users. I also have some other things in mind that should definitely work but for now it will stay at 300 with the possibility to lower it later on.

You need to be Sinnoh champion to enter the island.

Why? It should be like the Vulcan Island that you can only enter the Guild Island if you are the champion for the region.

That's something I definitely won't change cause I want to put in some things on guild island which pretty much counts as late game content and I want users to finish the story before they can access it.