[GUIDE] Pokemon Revolution PvP Teambuilding Role Compendium | [GUIDE] HOW TO BUILD TEAMS GOOD

Idkup

Here is a compendium of Pokemon suitable for various roles in PvP. Not all Pokemon on this list are advisable or even viable, but they are capable of performing their listed roles to some degree.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PPchY6H-Wbc3XtSBoREQ0FNIcCrjjF-Fc8Bzx8gZhLY/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to:

anthonyliu for being sarcastic and unhelpful providing a substantial amount of suggestions

ironcoque for providing some suggestions

wannes for reminding me that Sand Stream Gigalith exists

bulbapedia and serebii for their sprites

WARNING: ELEVEN PAGES LONG

This is my take on a comprehensive teambuilding guide. It takes a different perspective than most others on the forum. The link is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cx_A6fsuUC6BPBP5CPT7ibpNSab-Z9HlZskD1q5MQ8w/edit?usp=sharing

I go through the most important concepts in teambuilding and detail how to answer all archetypes in the game. People who complain about Regenerator "stall," this guide is for you.

If anything is wrong, outdated, or needs fixing, please let me know.

Edited by Qeight
  • Like 9

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Thanks that can be really helpful :)

Also, why is Volcarona in the "rain abusers" category ? Is that a mistake ?

Also Serperior can be added to the Fast Mons category.

Edited by Pwaite

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for you guide.

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

• 1 year later...