Pokémon Spawn related - Suggestions | Feedback | Requests

PreHax

Map name: Glacial Site

Pokemon: Bergmite

Reason: Have Take Down

Other: /

Map name: Meteor Falls 1F

Pokemon: Duddrigon

Reason: One of the most hard t9 to find and he's not repel trickable maybe add a spawn at dragon den shrine or other better place.

Other: /

• Like 1

Map name: route 124 130 134

Pokemon: alomomola

Suggestion:

Could you maybe add an alomomola spawn that isn't super rod only like add to one of the hoenn surf maps that poke spawn or maybe in another region.

I agree with Kboww. Alomo hunt is torture with fishing. Even with BMS the chance to get something decent with h.a. is very low.

Please add a non-fishing spawn for Alomomola. Thanks.

• Like 2

545028861_GhostbladeBlackSwan.jpg.268bd2a5737d4d1c453679555484e4af.jpg

Forever and always..

Map name: Sky Pillar all floors

Pokemon: Spinarak and Zubat

Suggestion: Other than the classic Cerualean Cave, Sky Pillar could also be a nice spot for levelling Pokemon, together with some other high level Pokemon areas like Victory Roads and so on. Sadly, Spinarak and Zubat spawn there all the time for example, so it's almost impossible as they give very low exp. Removing them and putting maybe some other evolved low tier pokes would make Sky Pillar a nice level up spot.

• Like 1

Map name:

Pokemon: Heatmor

Reason: removed from excavation he needs another spawn

Other:

Map name:

Pokemon: Cryogonoal

Reason: removed from excavation, he need a spawn

Other:

Map name: Pink island

Pokemon: Pancham

Reason: Shoudn't Pancham get a spawn on Pink island ? Cause he get a pink skin.

Other:

• Like 1

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

map name : Mt. Silver Exterior

pokemon : Sneasel

spawn: maybe put it all day?

reason: it should be level 38 (like settled some pages ago for the spd check), also the bot says it. But it spawn at level 39... making the speed check fail.

In discord, on Announcement board, Walrosskastanie mentioned after a server restart that "map spawns have their correct level now". I have a feeling the level 39 appearing has something to do with it, since we know there was a bug with spawn level where highest level spawn will never spawn, so if a map has level 39 as its highest, only level 38 at most will spawn.

• Like 1

In discord, on Announcement board, Walrosskastanie mentioned after a server restart that "map spawns have their correct level now". I have a feeling the level 39 appearing has something to do with it, since we know there was a bug with spawn level where highest level spawn will never spawn, so if a map has level 39 as its highest, only level 38 at most will spawn.
In fact, the bug was in 2 times:

- The last level never spawns : https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/109273-url

The 4th November this bug was corrected.

- But few days later i found it was the first level that never spawns xD didn't post a topic about it, told it to Prehax that told it to Walross. And the announcement about level the 20th November was to correct the first level.

For example: In Cerulean Cave for the PKM lv 60-64:

- In first time before the 4th November, the level 64 never spawn, so the level we saw were only 60-63. It was corrected to see level 64. But not entirely.

- In second time after the 4th November to 20th November, the level 60 never spawn, so the level we saw were only 61-64.

I checked quickly now, i saw level 60-61-62-63-64. So this bug is supposed to be corrected. However, i didn't check if the distribution of level is an equal distribution or not.

Edit: Hum... Nvm, I just check the bot, Sneasel in Mt. Silver Exterior is supposed to spawn only lv 38, no level range, we might have an other bug if it spawns lv 39 XD but Nameless' post was before the 20th November, so it might already be corrected, or not xD

• Like 1

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• Qeight unpinned this topic
  • Qeight locked this topic