Information/Status!

Grandwarden

Greetings!

I had thought of this suggestion maybe a week ago, but had forgotten to post it, so here it is. I assume introducing something similar to 'Information (or) Status' would be fun. The meaning of this is when others view someone's Trainer card, there should be a player information which we can edit via our a command like '/info 'X'. This might be fun and maybe also useful. For instance, 'Do not PM'; 'From Japan'. 'Buying A Shiny Pokemon' and so forth.

Feel free to comment. Thanks!

Regards,

Warden

While I could see it being fun and somewhat useful, who is to moderate it?

I think it would create sort of the same problem as to why nicknaming Pokémon is not possible.

Not a bad suggestion, my first thought was merely the potential difficulties of keeping it moderated.

Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will cut it short and simple, no. We won't add anything that allows players to set or change messages ingame due to the fact that we can't moderate it constantly.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.