Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

° I want to join Eternity because...I have been 2 or 3 gulids before but no use because no one there used to talk on chat and Mostly the guild was dead I am here because I read that this guild treats everyone like family and even there are events in discord so yeah it will be interesting enough for me to join the guild.

° Real name - Priyanshu Rai

In-game name - Zroade

°My country - India

The languages I speak - Hindi and English

°Discord name; Zroade

Tag; 9431

Though I am active on discord but less because I mostly play it on Android so..

°My goal is simple to complete all regions and then start my pop journey. And I wish to be in that tip 25 list

°screenshot of my trainer card

Screenshot_20200326_191734.png.a9892d4be0d2c9cddcff8cf91a7554fa.png

-greetings eternal members, the reason i wanted to join this guild cz im feeling lonely playing PRO aline without any friends cz after the server merge I've lost so many ingame friends. Maybe after joining this guild i wont feel lonely anymore :3

-my real name is aniq/and my ign is mysteriousguy10

-im currently 17 years old

-im living at Malaysia and speak our language ragularly but i can speak english pretty well i think lol.

-i do got discord and here's my id (mysteriousguy #1616) and I use it oftenly

-my goal is to catch the best pokes from every pokemon (i hope so) and be famous in t game. I do play pvp sometimes long tima go lmao and imma start it back.

IMG_20200328_134211.jpg.989cde969eba177038fcb7d6c1879d71.jpg

Edited by Mysteriousguy10

Why do you want to join Eternity? I want to join because i want alot of friends

Real name / ingame name: my real life name is Ajay/ my ingame name is Drampa

How old are you? I am 15

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I'm from India and

I speak Hindi and English

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? My discord is Vongola Primo#0728 im online 1-2 in there

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to finish story currently sinnoh and i want to help players after that make them as my friends and do events together, i am interested in pvp and I'm trying to build a sand team.

I can't attach files I but I can show u my trainer card in discord just dm me.

Edited by Drampa

WELCOME TO ETERNITY GUILD!

[ATTACH=full]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]44786[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH=full]44783[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH=full]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • being 16 years or older. + minimum 16 badges
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH=full]44785[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH=full]44373[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to SURJA

bump

well i would love to be a part of active family , and people who are funny and good^^

ATHARVA DEO /deeeeee

i am 17

i speak hindi ,english, and jpanesse

deeeeeeeeee#2206

well my goal is to enjoy and win pvp battles

sup my name is Kostas in game name Skyreach im 24 yo im from Greece i speak fluently English my discord nametag is Inficial#2506,currently finished my bosses teams and got some pvp pokemons looking forward to pvp but i like to chill mostly xD im online everyday most of the day and i wanna join your guild cuz why not :P 1586181733806.png.75b328861cf43088e4583981a21ca984.png